Are you a Sissy, Crossdresser, or Trans Woman?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

On a daily basis I speak with Sissies, Crossdressers, and/or Trans Women. There’s a good bit of confusion when it comes to these terms, and there is a lot of confusion which one the caller is.

Now, before I get into the differences between these three terms, let me first say that I don’t think people fit into one box or the other. I don’t see any reason to classify anyone, because none of us are clearly defined by one particular thing. But this is my opinion, and it’s pretty easy for me to say, being cisgender, straight, white, American, woman. Nobody has ever made me feel weird about who I am–as long as I don’t count being a flaming liberal here in the South!

Many of you need to know “what” you are, and if you’re one of them, then read (listen) on!

enchantrixkay

Ms Piper ~ Oh this is one of those things we are all asked daily. And I agree ~ there is really no right or wrong answer.I was just asked by a lovely lady the other evening if it was uncommon for a sissy to become a trans. It's so hard to answer because what is trans or sissy or crossdresser when each doesn't mean the same to everyone and they are used so interchangeably. To me, it really is what one is comfortable with ~ what they feel best suits them.
Ms. Piper

enchantrixkay wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:50 pm Ms Piper ~ Oh this is one of those things we are all asked daily. And I agree ~ there is really no right or wrong answer.I was just asked by a lovely lady the other evening if it was uncommon for a sissy to become a trans. It's so hard to answer because what is trans or sissy or crossdresser when each doesn't mean the same to everyone and they are used so interchangeably. To me, it really is what one is comfortable with ~ what they feel best suits them.
I 100% agree with you, Ms. Kay! It is difficult to define subjective words like sissy, trans, and crossdresser. I do think, however, if we Mistresses define what WE mean by these words, then we can communicate much more effectively! :)
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 pm On a daily basis I speak with Sissies, Crossdressers, and/or Trans Women. There’s a good bit of confusion when it comes to these terms, and there is a lot of confusion which one the caller is.

Now, before I get into the differences between these three terms, let me first say that I don’t think people fit into one box or the other. I don’t see any reason to classify anyone, because none of us are clearly defined by one particular thing. But this is my opinion, and it’s pretty easy for me to say, being cisgender, straight, white, American, woman. Nobody has ever made me feel weird about who I am–as long as I don’t count being a flaming liberal here in the South!

Many of you need to know “what” you are, and if you’re one of them, then read (listen) on!

Thank you so much for this explanatory audio, Ms. Piper!

I'm a sissy, true and through. In that, as you mention, I accept that I'm a feminine genetic male.

Yet, according to your recording, I must also be a transwoman, in that all I try to do is live my life as a lady with my husband. I just try to live my life as the loving and adoring wife of my man, with me being loved and adored by him. The people who are closest to me know that I try to live my life as a good and upstanding lady, and that is all.

So on this forum, I am fine with the sissy-talk, because I know that I am a very girlish male. Yet in my daily life, I just try to live as an honest woman to my man, and everyone around me knows that.

The terms, in the end, aren't what matter. It's the reality of one's life that matters.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Piper

Jamie Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 am
I'm a sissy, true and through. In that, as you mention, I accept that I'm a feminine genetic male.

Yet, according to your recording, I must also be a transwoman, in that all I try to do is live my life as a lady with my husband. I just try to live my life as the loving and adoring wife of my man, with me being loved and adored by him. The people who are closest to me know that I try to live my life as a good and upstanding lady, and that is all.

So on this forum, I am fine with the sissy-talk, because I know that I am a very girlish male. Yet in my daily life, I just try to live as an honest woman to my man, and everyone around me knows that.

The terms, in the end, aren't what matter. It's the reality of one's life that matters.
You are correct that terms don't matter. I would much rather someone be happy and undefined by society than spending an inordinate amount of time figuring out "what" they are. I offered these explanations because I (and all of the Mistresses) are often asked what we think a particular person "is." For some, it's important to define one's self. In some ways I get it, but I wouldn't allow a definition to keep me from being me!