Ms. Delia - Virtual Transformations in Second Life

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

There are limited ways that you can transform yourself in real life.

In the virtual world of Second Life, you can completely transform in seconds.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/V ... ns2018.mp3

I recently just helped a creampuff get some lipstick kisses for her pretty face!

This virtual transformation can help you see yourself a new way!! A FEMININE way!!

Ms. Delia
BraLover

I was on there yesterday and you’ve covered my cheeks with more lipstick kisses :o :oops: with you doing this I’ve turned into a weak/ soft helpless submissive and feminine cream puff girl forever instead of the former bodybuilding champion I was once. Now that I’m doing the feminization circuit training program all the time this is who I am and become as I’ve no choice to accept this.
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:48 am I was on there yesterday and you’ve covered my cheeks with more lipstick kisses :o :oops: with you doing this I’ve turned into a weak/ soft helpless submissive and feminine cream puff girl forever instead of the former bodybuilding champion I was once. Now that I’m doing the feminization circuit training program all the time this is who I am and become as I’ve no choice to accept this.
Oh yesss!!! You are such a cream puff sissy for us!! I was so happy to cover your cheeks and face with lipstick kisses...and you know what? There are MORE to put on, so we will have to play with that :)

Ms. Delia
BraLover

Absolutely on more lipstick kisses on my cheeks-will this have to be done doing second life call with you or can you just use my username and password to add more lipstick kisses on my cheeks? Also any chance you can change my hair without cupcake tails along with putting pink chastity cage on me? Would having you put me in just bra/panties heels be ok also oreoukd that be no no on second life?
With feminization circuit training program throughout the year with you and the other ldw mistresses this is now part of my life forever as Paulina is forever as well. This is who I am and become as I’ve accepted this. I’m no longer boyfriend material anymore along with being the former bodybuilding champion I used to be.