Fancy Panty Sissy Slave

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Before you put on your panties, take a moment to feel how soft and silky they are, rub them against your cock and look at how lacy and feminine everything is.  The more you continue to wear panties the more natural it will seem and you will luxuriate in everything you wear.  

Enjoy Listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/fancypanty.mp3

Ms. Cindy
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dena

Fondling panties is how I got started! When my cupcake would do the laundry, she would leave a basket of sheets in our bedroom
for us to make our beds. With 5 older sisters, a pair of panties would often come floating out of the sheets as I made my bed.
I would put back in the basket and bring where they needed to go.

After a few years of handling the panties, I started to think about wearing them. The day I stepped into a pair and pulled them
up to my waist blew my mind! I could not believe how good they felt!
BraLover

I agree!!! Especially Kate and Laura panties-they are sooo soft against my girlish waxed smooth skin. Men’s underwear is horrible abd fabrics are rough and uncomfortable. What about bras tonight with panties? I’ve started wearing this underneath my clothes with my breast form. :shock: :oops: with feminization circuit training program you and the other ldw mistresses have me on along with giving Paulina as my permanent name this is real and forever.
Chrissy55

My entire femininity started by a panty when I was 14-15 years of age I didn't have any sisters so my cupcake's we're my old access to lingerie. My cupcake lacked the full outfits that I was dying to wear but I was very fortunate she had a large variety of panties in her collection ranging from everyday practical wear, elegant panties made for formal dress up then she had the skimpy bikinis and the crotchless panties hers could zip , tie or snap shut so it was perfect for me open or closed. She eventually caught me and instead of freaking out we sat down and talked about it and since we wore the same size she would shop for me and after a while we shopped together and those wonderful panties are the keys to my femininity. Thanks Ms. Cindy