Admit It, You Are More Than Just A Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Don’t you just love being a sissy and being dominated by women and men alike?  Being submissive is hot because it’s so humiliating.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/siswithin.mp3

Ms. Cindy
BraLover

I really am a weak submissive soft helpless and feminine cream puff sissy!!! :( :shock: :o :oops: :cry: with feminization circuit training program all the time with you and the other ldw mistresses it’s who I am and become as Paulina is part of me forever. Also my masseuse did put makeup and lipstick on me valentine’s day and this means I’m not boyfriend material anymore. She also has me using same facial lotions and creams she uses as well spraying perfume and lotions on my massages and cheeks. She had me buy blouses/gave me 5 of her bras and purses. She’s made me into her cream puff girl along with all of you having your nails firmly dug into me with no intention of ever letting me go as well as have me wrapped around your fingers.
Empress Andi

What a sexy audio, Cindy! I am sure you had all the sissies squirming in their sexy panties. hee-hee