Becoming Mistress Piper’s Cuckold Will Satisfy Her

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Feeling the frustration of disappointing your Mistress with your substandard cock is exhausting. I know it is a heavy burden to carry, being locked into the hopelessness of sexual inadequacy.

It’s time to face the fact that it’s time to bring in assistance. It’s time to allow a superior man to satisfy your Mistress. It’s time to become her cuckold.

Cuckolding is a gift you give your Mistress. It is a precious gift of submission, of sacrifice, of love. Cuckolding is an easy sacrifice to make. It costs you nothing to give your Mistress the gift of superior cock. Your cock is disappointing, his bull cock is fulfilling!

Wrap up your submission, tie it up with ribbon, and present your sacrifice to your Mistress. Lay the beautiful gift at her feet and finally feel that you have something of value to give her.

February Mindfuck: Becoming Mistress Piper’s Cuckold Will Satisfy Her
enchantrixkay

Ms Piper
Satisfying is the best term to use when talking about being a cuckold. I have known several ~ both in my personal life and as a Mistress. I have never known one that wasn't happy. For many it's their only "satisfying" sex life they have ever been a part of - lol. Nothing is as satisfying as serving and pleasing a Mistress.

Ms Kay Marie
Ms. Piper

You are absolutely correct, Ms. Kay. Cuckolds will admit that being a cuckold is challenging, but it is deeply satisfying and fulfills a deep, incessant need.
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm Feeling the frustration of disappointing your Mistress with your substandard cock is exhausting. I know it is a heavy burden to carry, being locked into the hopelessness of sexual inadequacy.

It’s time to face the fact that it’s time to bring in assistance. It’s time to allow a superior man to satisfy your Mistress. It’s time to become her cuckold.

Cuckolding is a gift you give your Mistress. It is a precious gift of submission, of sacrifice, of love. Cuckolding is an easy sacrifice to make. It costs you nothing to give your Mistress the gift of superior cock. Your cock is disappointing, his bull cock is fulfilling!

Wrap up your submission, tie it up with ribbon, and present your sacrifice to your Mistress. Lay the beautiful gift at her feet and finally feel that you have something of value to give her.

February Mindfuck: Becoming Mistress Piper’s Cuckold Will Satisfy Her
Thank you, Ms. Piper, for this recording! I love big studly cock, too! Lucky me, my husband is very well-hung! Teehee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com