You and I Both Know You Want to Suck Cock

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

You dream about it. You fantasize about it. You crave it. “It” is C-O-C-K !
What is it going to take to make you admit how much you want to suck cock? What do I have to do to make you admit you’re a cocksucker?

What are you afraid of? Maybe you worry about what sucking cock says about your sexuality. Do you wonder does sucking cock mean you’re gay? Maybe you are gay, maybe you’re not. I suspect, if you were gay, there would be other indications besides thinking about putting a dick in your mouth.

Gay or not, your desire to suck a cock isn’t going to go away. Your desire to suck cock is only going to strengthen over time.

Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:38 pm You dream about it. You fantasize about it. You crave it. “It” is C-O-C-K !
What is it going to take to make you admit how much you want to suck cock? What do I have to do to make you admit you’re a cocksucker?

What are you afraid of? Maybe you worry about what sucking cock says about your sexuality. Do you wonder does sucking cock mean you’re gay? Maybe you are gay, maybe you’re not. I suspect, if you were gay, there would be other indications besides thinking about putting a dick in your mouth.

Gay or not, your desire to suck a cock isn’t going to go away. Your desire to suck cock is only going to strengthen over time.

Thank you so much for this sexy audio, Ms. Piper! I love sucking cock! With me, I happen to be gay, but that's okay because I'm a fortunate sissy, as I have my very own handsome husband's cock to suck! Teehee!

Yay!

Oh, and as a Public Service Announcement (PSA) to everyone:

You're not going to want to miss this! Run--don't walk!--to the following thread to get your fill of some of the most epically mind-blowing Japanese Visual Kei (ヴィジュアル系) music videos by some of the prettiest and most talented sissies on the planet!

Yes, you heard that right! Mega-loads of awesomeness in one convenient location!

But wait, there's more! If you act now you can receive this megatonnage of epicness for the low, low price of 36/18*27-91+37 dollars! Yes: only 36/18*27-91+37 dollars!

Too good to be true, you say?! Yet due to our massive overstock, we have to make these girlie-boy music videos fly off our warehouse shelves!

Just dial the following thread and it can all be yours!

* Jamie Michelle, "Re: Sissy role models", Apr. 10, 2019, viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16178&p=84457#p84457 .

(This offer not valid on Ogurchinskiy Island. User assumes responsibility for blown mind and blown speakers.)

Teehee! Enjoy, everyone!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
EnchantrixCindy

Anyone who can put aside worries and inhibitions can accept being a cock sucker.
susan9316

Wonderful audio - you know who we are. It took me awhile to understand how much i want to suck cock but there is no mistaking that fact. And as you say there is no going back. Hard cocks are what excite me the most, so beautiful and compelling. I definitely want to caress, lick, taste, take him in fully, yes give pleasure but know also that my pleasure is from being able to enjoy him fully. And i definitely want his cum. To loosen his belt knowing what awaits, to kneel before him. Cock is what i want and you have said it so well.