Ms. Stephanie Talks About a Cum Slut

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Stephanie

Do you have a passion for cum?
Do you like to be reminded what a slut you are?
Check out my blog here to see how I made things clear for a caller.
You can also listen to me read it to you here.
Do you need to be told the cold hard truth?
~For an erotic phone sex session with Empress Stephanie, your Erotic Seductress call 800-601-6975~
~A little bit about me ~ https://www.kinkyphonesexcalls.com/about/
~Skype me at ms.stephanieldw~
~Follow me on Twitter @EmpresStephanie~
Jamie Michelle

Empress Stephanie wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:36 am Do you have a passion for cum?
Do you like to be reminded what a slut you are?
Check out my blog here to see how I made things clear for a caller.
You can also listen to me read it to you here.
Do you need to be told the cold hard truth?
Thank you so much, Empress Stephanie, for this wonderfully erotic recording!

That's one of the reasons I truly adore our wonderful Sissy School forum so much, as I can come here and just be my complete girlie-girl self and instead of getting knocked-down for it, you wonderful genetic ladies support my very girlish emotions and desires!

It's okay for me to come here and admit that I love and adore butch manly-men! Instead of being made to feel ashamed, you ladies support me in my feminine desires and emotions! That's so different than so-called "real life". Well, not totally, as I do have some good people around me who accept my femininity.

But it's strange for me. I'm so used to being abused and degraded for having my girlish interests. But it is a very wonderful feeling to know that you genetic ladies understand and accept that it's possible for a very dainty-bodied male such as me to have very feminine-feeling desires toward a masculine man. That's important to me, as I don't like feeling like I'm some sort of sexual freak, when really I know to keep in mind the STD risks to myself and others. That's one of the reasons why I adore steady relationships, as I want to experience my stud fully and completely, like a bride on her wedding night. My feminine emotions are such, that I want to make a cupcake with my man. Of course, I know that I can't do that. I'm not daft, after all.

Though that's what makes the Sissy School forum so girlie-girl wonderful for us sissies, as we can express our feminine interests and not be knocked-down for them, but instead that our girlie emotions are just as valid as any genetic lady's! That it's okay to love men, and to daydream about men and their throbbing, cum-blasting cocks constantly. That's what us sissy-girls do! That's how we do it up!

Teehee!

Yay! I'm a sissy-girl! And there's nothing wrong about being a sissy-girl! Us sissies love the girls' stuff, too!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Empress Stephanie

Jamie Michelle, it really makes me happy to hear that you feel safe here. I think that is what Ms. Ally hoped for when she began the forum, and she certainly has achieved it. I can't imagine not being able to live my true self, and to know that there are people out there such as yourself who are judged and made to feel less than or unworthy of simple basic human decency both breaks my heart and makes me furious.

I'm glad we are here, and I'm glad you are such an active part of the community, making new girls feel welcome every time someone joins.
Jamie Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 pm

That's one of the reasons I truly adore our wonderful Sissy School forum so much, as I can come here and just be my complete girlie-girl self and instead of getting knocked-down for it, you wonderful genetic ladies support my very girlish emotions and desires!

It's okay for me to come here and admit that I love and adore butch manly-men! Instead of being made to feel ashamed, you ladies support me in my feminine desires and emotions! That's so different than the so-called "real life". Well, not totally, as I do have some good people around me who accept my femininity.

But it's strange to me. I'm so used to being abused and degraded for having my girlish interests. But it is a very wonderful feeling to know that you genetic ladies understand and accept that it's possible for a very dainty-bodied male such as me to have very feminine-feeling desires toward a masculine man. That's important to me, as I don't like feeling like I'm some sort of sexual freak when really I know to keep in mind the STD risks to myself and others. That's one of the reasons why I adore steady relationships, as I want to experience my stud fully and completely, like a bride on her wedding night. My feminine emotions are such, that I want to make a cupcake with my man. Of course, I know that I can't do that. I'm not daft, after all.

Though that's what makes the Sissy School forum so girlie-girl wonderful for us sissies, as we can express our feminine interests and not be knocked-down for them, but instead that our girlie emotions are just as valid as any genetic lady's! That it's okay to love men and to daydream about men and their throbbing, cum-blasting cocks constantly. That's what we sissy-girls do! That's how we do it up!

Teehee!

Yay! I'm a sissy-girl! And there's nothing wrong about being a sissy-girl! Us sissies love the girls' stuff, too!
~For an erotic phone sex session with Empress Stephanie, your Erotic Seductress call 800-601-6975~
~A little bit about me ~ https://www.kinkyphonesexcalls.com/about/
~Skype me at ms.stephanieldw~
~Follow me on Twitter @EmpresStephanie~
Jamie Michelle

Empress Stephanie wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:12 pm Jamie Michelle, it really makes me happy to hear that you feel safe here. I think that is what Ms. Ally hoped for when she began the forum, and she certainly has achieved it. I can't imagine not being able to live my true self, and to know that there are people out there such as yourself who are judged and made to feel less than or unworthy of simple basic human decency both breaks my heart and makes me furious.

I'm glad we are here, and I'm glad you are such an active part of the community, making new girls feel welcome every time someone joins.
Jamie Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 pm

It's okay for me to come here and admit that I love and adore butch manly-men! Instead of being made to feel ashamed, you ladies support me in my feminine desires and emotions! That's so different than the so-called "real life". Well, not totally, as I do have some good people around me who accept my femininity.

But it's strange to me. I'm so used to being abused and degraded for having my girlish interests. But it is a very wonderful feeling to know that you genetic ladies understand and accept that it's possible for a very dainty-bodied male such as me to have very feminine-feeling desires toward a masculine man. That's important to me, as I don't like feeling like I'm some sort of sexual freak when really I know to keep in mind the STD risks to myself and others. That's one of the reasons why I adore steady relationships, as I want to experience my stud fully and completely, like a bride on her wedding night. My feminine emotions are such, that I want to make a cupcake with my man. Of course, I know that I can't do that. I'm not daft, after all.

Though that's what makes the Sissy School forum so girlie-girl wonderful for us sissies, as we can express our feminine interests and not be knocked-down for them, but instead that our girlie emotions are just as valid as any genetic lady's! That it's okay to love men and to daydream about men and their throbbing, cum-blasting cocks constantly. That's what we sissy-girls do! That's how we do it up!

Teehee!

Thank you, Empress Stephanie, for your kind words! And Ms. Ally's Sissy School forum is also a fun girlie-girl place for us sissies thanks in large part to you wonderful mistresses!

Yay for Sissy School!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com