While You’re OTK For A Spanking, Careful My Black Lover Doesn’t Take Advantage Of You!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

You’re a simpering cuckold with a taste for a good spanking. You love to be over my knee with your bare ass turning red.

My black lover Tyrone thinks it’s hilarious how hard your little 3 inch dick gets while I spank you–and how you sometimes spunk my thighs while I do it. It gives him wicked ideas when you’re head down ass up, though. I guess your little hiney turning red gets him thinking of how warm your butt would feel while he was pounding your virgin hole.

The hilarious thing about this whole situation is how horny you got when I told you what Tyrone said about butt fucking you while I spank your skinny ass. He said all husbands with tiny rice dicks deserve to be spanked–and what better way to top off a spanking than with a nice massage.

Not to mention the hot cream Tyrone will squirt all over your poor sore booty. Don’t you want some hot cream to make it all better?

While You’re OTK For A Spanking, Careful My Black Lover Doesn’t Take Advantage Of You!
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 pm You’re a simpering cuckold with a taste for a good spanking. You love to be over my knee with your bare ass turning red.

My black lover Tyrone thinks it’s hilarious how hard your little 3 inch dick gets while I spank you–and how you sometimes spunk my thighs while I do it. It gives him wicked ideas when you’re head down ass up, though. I guess your little hiney turning red gets him thinking of how warm your butt would feel while he was pounding your virgin hole.

The hilarious thing about this whole situation is how horny you got when I told you what Tyrone said about butt fucking you while I spank your skinny ass. He said all husbands with tiny rice dicks deserve to be spanked–and what better way to top off a spanking than with a nice massage.

Not to mention the hot cream Tyrone will squirt all over your poor sore booty. Don’t you want some hot cream to make it all better?

Thanks for this recording, Ms. Piper! My first time with a man was with a black man, which I relate in my following post:

* Jamie Michelle, "Re: My First Man", Nov. 29, 2006, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4728#p25591 .

These days I'm with my wonderful husband! Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Mistress Erika

Wow! Ms Piper, I can see why the tiny little fuckers love being under your spell. So hot and humiliating and Oh So Addicting!
Ms. Piper

Jamie Michelle wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 pm
Ms. Piper wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 pm You’re a simpering cuckold with a taste for a good spanking. You love to be over my knee with your bare ass turning red.

Thanks for this recording, Ms. Piper! My first time with a man was with a black man, which I relate in my following post:

* Jamie Michelle, "Re: My First Man", Nov. 29, 2006, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4728#p25591 .

Wow, Jamie Michelle, that was a very sexy post. Thank you for sharing your first time with us! I'm happy you're with your wonderful husband--he's very lucky to have you!
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:31 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Wow, Jamie Michelle, that was a very sexy post. Thank you for sharing your first time with us! I'm happy you're with your wonderful husband--he's very lucky to have you!
You're welcome, Ms. Piper! I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my first experience with a man!

Thank you for your kind words on my marriage!

For those who enjoyed reading about one of my real-life experiences, they may also like my following erotic story:

* Jamie Michelle, "The Erotic Adventures of a Sissy Named Jamie", Feb. 19, 2008, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7392 .

And thank you again for you recordings, Ms. Piper!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com