Ms. Delia - Your Feminization Journey

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

If you think about transitioning, you might just want to be dressed, and not do a MTF transgendered journey.

You might be into JUST clothes, not cock, not men, just clothes!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/C ... ourney.mp3

Enjoy the audio, and tell me where you want to start. It might not be panties. Maybe you need to explore what your crossdresser reality is!

Let Ms. Delia know! I want to help you on your journey.
mish44

I've used microfiber cloths before and if I were to imagine microfiber as a clothing material, I think it would be uncomfortable. But it's likely the material texture is probably different for clothing. I will look for microfiber clothing and feel it to see how comfortable it is.
BraLover

Yes it is about the women’s clothes as I’ve started buying more and less guy clothes. Especially now that my masseuse has ordered me dresses/blouse and given me 5 of her old bras/put makeup/lipstick/long black wig along with dresses/breast forms and taken pictures of me with her phone. On my last visit with her she asked if dressing up as a girl was therapeutic and I told her yes. I mentioned to her I’d wear women’s clothes all the time if it wasn’t for cupcake watching over my shoulder all the time and spreading me to thin. I think no with her doing this to me along with it being therapeutic this changes the dynamics of our relationship with her being interested as this is what I always wanted to have done to me. There’s no sex involved cupcake’s married but told me not to worry about her husband and she has business to run. I’ve accepted this is who I am and become as I really do look better as a girl then I do as a guy. At my age most women are married with kids and I’m not and girls I play tennis with have put me in friend zone and don’t seem to be into this as they don’t know I like to dress up as a girl. With this happening I’m no longer boyfriend material anymore (as if I ever was) I’m going to start calling every other week as it will work best for me in keeping all of you happy and can have feminization be ongoing and permanent with all of you.