Expanding your girlie wardrobe

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixkay

Okay, I have to admit, I have been into shopping lately. You name it ~ I want it. LOL I have been getting new shoes, club clothes, cute summer dresses, shoes (I'll get to the shoes later lol) and bras ~ oh you know how much I love new bras. As I type this, I am sitting in one of my three new bralettes for summer. Although cotton & comfy go so sexy. So often only lace, satin, silks are thought of sexy. I think the exact opposite. I love cotton. It's soft, cute and perfect for this time of year. Truth is ~ Sitting here in my bralette & booty shorts ~ I feel oh so sexy ~ just as much as being in lingerie.

And since I am so enjoying it being new bra ~ here's a clip on another new bra day. I hope it inspires you to have a new bra day of your own!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kay%20M ... BRADAY.mp3

Enjoy
Ms Kay Marie
BraLover

I’ve already started to do this Ms Kay- one of my friends dressed me up as a girl and took pictures with her phone. Then she picked out another dress/2 blouses/women’s slacks for me. Seeing how I look dressed up I really do look better this way then I do as a guy. Besides most women my age are married with kids and I’m not and girls I play tennis with have put me in friend zone. This means I’m not boyfriend material anymore which I’m fine with. I’ve thought about telling them I’m into wearing women’s clothes but haven’t as I’m not sure their reaction will be.thej are 17-25 years cupcake then I. What do you think?
Mistress Erika

Hey Ms Kay, great point and post! Cute bralette's and cotton panties are just as cute and sexy! Mainly because they make US feel better, more comfortable , less "sweaty" in the summer heat. When a Lady feels good, good = Sexy!

I also like variety in my wardrobe. It's so much more fun to be a GIRL and have a plethora of options! I'm sure your audio WILL inspire some to step out of their comfortzone and have a NEW Bra day of their own!

See you around the Empire, sexy!
Slut_Maria

I couldn't agree more Ms Kay, new bra day for me is like Christmas morning when I was a cupcake!... I feel so sexy in a cute lace bra with cupcake and matching panty, I could be wearing sweats on top but I still know I am sexy underneath. Thank You for this post!!!!