My Sissy Husband Learns His New Role

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

I knew you were a sissy when I married you. I saw all the signs, even though you weren’t yet ready to face the truth about yourself.
I’m sure you thought you were just a good husband when you offered to wash my laundry, but I knew it was an excuse to touch all of my frilly things. When I ask you why you spend so much time hand washing my panties, bras, and stockings, your face flushes and you stammer out a lie, “I-I just want to make sure I don’t mess them up.”

If you’re not ready to tell me the truth, sissy, then I’ll remove your choice in the matter. I purchase a new plant to display in our sunny laundry room. You have no idea I have placed a nanny cam in the plant to record all of your antics.

My Sissy Husband Learns His New Role
BraLover

I’d love to be in marriage like this!!! I’ve been into dressing for last 20 years-this is reason I’m not married/never had girlfriends. As I told other ldw mistresses with girls I play tennis with I should just come out of closet and tell them since I’ve been put in friend zone by them. The only thing is they are 17-25 years cupcake then me. A my age most women are married with kids and I’m not. What do you think Ms Pieper?
Mistress Erika

Wow, Ms Piper!

What a fantastic post and audio! what a tease your text is, that audio really reveals just what your sissy husband is up to when you are away!

Love, the surprise at the end. What a fantastic role-play this would make! I can just see your sissy husband now flush red when.... well YOU Know "WHEN"

Ya'll have to LISTEN to this! hahahaha!

See you around the Empire , Sexy! 💋