Script suggestion for consideration - feminization

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

mish44

Hi, lovely mistresses and empresses. I thought I would share with you all a script suggestion for an audio for consideration please. It would be fun to hear this recorded. If it's done by more than one mistresses and empresses, it would still be nice to hear different versions or interpretations. I wanted to share this script as it does not fit with the usual sissy stereotype of seeking out another male, but rather enjoying the company of another feminine. I can understand the desires are probably a reflection of the desires that would be expressed from the majority of callers. It's just that sissy lesbian or femme on femme sissy and feminization desires are not catered for often or are minority or niche desires.

I've tried to keep it under 500 words...

Look at this red lipstick I bought from the store today when I went shopping. This red lipstick is so pretty, isn't it. I love the names they have for the different red lipstick shades, they're so cute. I really want to see what you would look like with red lipstick on. I could just imagine you wearing like a really, really red lipstick on your lips. I saw what you looked like with red lipstick on when I kissed you the other day with red lipstick and left a red lipstick print on your lips. I thought if the red lipstick were put on you properly, it would look really good. I dare you to wear red lipstick. What do you mean you don't want to wear red lipstick, you have gorgeous lips that are just made for red lipstick. I can see you're a bit shy. How about I apply this pretty red lipstick to my lips, just to show you there's nothing to be afraid of. aww you think this red lipstick looks pretty on me, thank you. Come on, it'll be fun to wear red lipstick. You have to wear red lipstick. I'm going to make you wear really, really red lipstick. Look at this shade of red lipstick, isn't it pretty? Now it's your turn to wear red lipstick. I'm going to make you wear this red lipstick on your lips. I'm going to feminize you with red lipstick. Now stay still as I apply it to your lips. Back and forth, back and forth, that's it, see I knew you'd like red lipstick. Now another coat of red lipstick to make it last longer, back and forth, back and forth. Oh my!, you look like such a girly girl wearing my red lipstick. This shade of red lipstick really suits your lips. You look kinda funny with red lipstick on. I'm going to make sure I put red lipstick on you more often, seeing that you love red lipstick so much. Go on admit it admit it, you love wearing red lipstick. I think it's great that you're getting in touch with your feminine side with red lipstick. This shade of red lipstick looks really pretty on you. You’re so cute with red lipstick on. But that's not enough red lipstick sweetheart. I'm going to print my red lipstick kisses on your face, (make kisses and mwah sounds for about 20 seconds) Now you're wearing more red lipstick than a girl ever does. You're blushing. you must be so embarrassed. We’re going shopping together to pick out some lovely red lipstick shades. I’m going to be trying out so many different red lipstick shades on your lips. You just wait, just wait and see how you’re going to look like in many different shades of really red lipstick.
BraLover

Great script for audio!!! Hopefully one of the mistresses will do this.
MsOlivia

I LOVE this !!!!
I'm going to do this script as part of a blog post!
Keep a look on my blog: experiencedmistress.com
This is PERFECT!
I'm not sure when I'll post it --- so keep looking :) :)
Feel free to email me: olivia @enchantrixempire.com
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
mish44

Thanks, Ms Olivia :)

I found your podcasts and it was insightful to hear the points of view and discussions.
MsOlivia

YAY ! I also found your post about stereotypes with sissy audios.
I post a LOT about gender, 3rd gender, non-binary and more on my main blog ExperiencedMistress.com --- I posted some links in your original comment in the forum.
Glad you're here and thank you for your comment.
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.