You Have A Small Penis, But Putting It In A Cock Cage Will Make It Smaller

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Did you know that cock cages shrink penises? Yep, they do. It's a Chastity Mistress' dirty little secret.

But what if you have a little 3 inch rice dick already? Will it shrink even more? HOW can it shrink more? Your little cupcake will be in negative numbers in no time flat! You may think that will give me pause, but you're wrong on that count. I don't care one bit if you go from an outie to an innie.

I think it would be great if I actually got to observe what happens when a small penis is caged. How small will a small penis get? I would be happy if you offered your little wee wee up for my experiments--you know, for science.

Besides, you're not really using that mini wee. Nobody else wants it--and why would they? Trust me, nobody will miss it. Not even you.

BraLover

This has been hot topic with my mistresses. I’m at 3’ when I’m not hard. The only way I can get hard and off is if I dress up along the other ldw mistresses doing this to me.
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:21 pm Did you know that cock cages shrink penises? Yep, they do. It's a Chastity Mistress' dirty little secret.

But what if you have a little 3 inch rice dick already? Will it shrink even more? HOW can it shrink more? Your little cupcake will be in negative numbers in no time flat! You may think that will give me pause, but you're wrong on that count. I don't care one bit if you go from an outie to an innie.

I think it would be great if I actually got to observe what happens when a small penis is caged. How small will a small penis get? I would be happy if you offered your little wee wee up for my experiments--you know, for science.

Besides, you're not really using that mini wee. Nobody else wants it--and why would they? Trust me, nobody will miss it. Not even you.

Thank you for this recording, Ms. Piper!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Piper

BraLover wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 am This has been hot topic with my mistresses. I’m at 3’ when I’m not hard. The only way I can get hard and off is if I dress up along the other ldw mistresses doing this to me.
Yep, once you get to the point where you're a little limp noodle when you're not dressed and put in your place, your clitty is certainly on its way to teenyville! It's only a matter of time until you're completely impotent.