Still A Closeted Sissy That Likes Cock?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Now be a good little sissy and get into your girly outfit. Aren’t you ready for the night of your life? Do you remember I told you I had a surprise for you?

Well, it’s here. Relax, no need to be nervous. As soon as you drop to your knees and slide that cock in your mouth, that nervous look will disappear immediately.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/realcock.mp3

Ms Cindy

www.naughtyphonesex.com
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enchantrixkay

Ms Cindy ~ OH they are in denial or deep in the closet until they are on their knees and they are wrapping their mouths around a hard cock. Then they are full fledged cockwhores and are proud of it!
Ms Kay Marie
susan9316

Sexy audio. Is there anything sexier than the thought of kneeling before a real man, loosening his belt, lowering the zipper on his jeans, taking him in in my hands, breathing in his scent, licking and tasting him as he hardens, and taking him in my mouth. I want to give him pleasure as I take my own, both wanting it to last and wanting his cum, giving myself up to his thrusts, being the cocksucker that i am meant to be.
EnchantrixCindy

susan9316 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm Sexy audio. Is there anything sexier than the thought of kneeling before a real man, loosening his belt, lowering the zipper on his jeans, taking him in in my hands, breathing in his scent, licking and tasting him as he hardens, and taking him in my mouth. I want to give him pleasure as I take my own, both wanting it to last and wanting his cum, giving myself up to his thrusts, being the cocksucker that i am meant to be.
Susan9316, thank you for the compliment. Yes, cocksucking is one of the ultimate sexual pleasures you can have. Obviously you have mastered the skill. :)
EnchantrixCindy

enchantrixkay wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:47 pm Ms Cindy ~ OH they are in denial or deep in the closet until they are on their knees and they are wrapping their mouths around a hard cock. Then they are full fledged cockwhores and are proud of it!
Ms Kay Marie
Ms Kay, truth be told. I like when they confess to me that it’s time to try bi-play. Worshiping another man’s manhood is hot and the satisfaction of giving a cupcake job is just that satisfying for a closeted sissy.
JackieGurl

Wow, Ms. Cindy - such a hot & sexy audio. Thank you!
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixCindy wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:01 pm Now be a good little sissy and get into your girly outfit. Aren’t you ready for the night of your life? Do you remember I told you I had a surprise for you?

Well, it’s here. Relax, no need to be nervous. As soon as you drop to your knees and slide that cock in your mouth, that nervous look will disappear immediately.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/realcock.mp3

Ms Cindy

www.naughtyphonesex.com
Thank you so much for this super-sexy recording, Ms. Cindy!

I'm an uncloseted sissy who loves cock! These days, my dear husband's cock! Teehee!

Indeed, the following is an erotic story that I've written on this very topic which people here might enjoy:

* Jamie Michelle, "The Erotic Adventures of a Sissy Named Jamie", Feb. 19, 2008, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7392 .
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
susan9316

Back for a listen of your sexy encouragements for us sissies to give in to our desires to suck cock. This is, after all, what we want and need. Is there anything sexier for us than a beautiful hard cock, being able to feel his heat, taste him, taking him in as deep as possible, knowing that my tongue, my mouth, and yes my throat yearn for it so much? To take him fully and and be rewarded by his cum. Am I a cocksuckng sissy? Oh yes!
cdCindy1

Mistress Cindy,
This audio -- like so many of your other audios -- describes me perfectly. I am no longer interested in sex with my wife but only want to have a big juicy cock in my mouth and in my man-pussy. EVERY DAY IF POSSIBLE !!! I love cum and I dream all the time about eating a creampie from my wife's pussy while her bull fucks me from behind - fucking me deep and hard that I deserve as the faggot I am.
I love all your audios and I look forward to our next call.

Hugs & kisses,
cdCindy1