Naughty Sissy Questions

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Erika

Hello My Lovelies!

Over on my blog I recently posted 15 naughty questions. They are general in nature, and you are more than welcome to stop by to read
and answer them!

But you know how I love My Sissy Gurls! I did a special audio just for you asking YOU some naughty sissy questions!

Take a listen, comment below,email me or better yet. Call and whisper your naughty answers in my ear!

Listen: Naughty Sissy Questions
Jessica_Rose

Thank you so very much for this wonderful audio Mistress Erika, I’d love to answer all of your sissy questions right here.

Q1- I have leaked sissy cream into my panties but never had a full on sissygasm into them. I am always locked up in my little pink chastity cage so my sissy clit doesn’t really have an opportunity to make a big mess

Q2- I don’t use my mouth to clean my panties Mistress, but I will from now on

Q3- I have fingered my pussy many times Mistress

Q4- I have also penetrated my pussy with a dildo many times

Q5- I have been penetrated by others with both toys and the real thing

Q6- I have and love to be taken just like a submissive woman by a strong dominant man

Q7- Yes I wear lipstick, red is my favorite and I wear it most days

Q8- I generally wear Maybelline lipstick

Q9- I’ve never had a mani pedi but would love one someday

Q10- I’ve only been out to hotels while dressed

Q11- It would be an honor to go out with you while en femme

Thank you again for this audio Mistress

*curtsy

Sissy Jessica Rose
Mistress Erika

Jessica!

Thank you for listening and answering those naughty questions!

Very interesting answers, I can tell you love to be a sissy in every way shape and form!
What's stopping you from getting a mani pedi? I sooooooooo want that for you!
Jessica_Rose

Thank you so much for the reply Mistress, and yes I do love being a sissy in every way. I just adore women and want to be like them in every way. I guess I’m just nervous about going out to get a mani/pedi and running into someone I know. I’d love to get my nails long and painted pink though
BraLover

1)yes I have wearing them with my wig/bra/dd breast forms,heels,lipstick,midnight romance perfume and lotion,heels listening to feminization audios of you feminizing using my hitachi magic wand/lube/flesh jack.
2)no
3)no
4)no
5)no
6)no but if you/other mistresses used dildo then yes I would
7)yes plum lipstick matching my bras/panties
8)Victoria’s Secret/Clinique-want to either have you/mistresses take me shopping as well my masseuse trying shades on my lips
9)yes I have
10)yes I have visiting my masseuse dressed up in bra/dd breast forms/panties/leggings/blouses/makeup/lipstick/boots/wig
11)yes!!!
Mistress Erika

Hey Bra lover! Great to see you over here! Having so much fun with you and feminization.
Mistress Erika

Jess! That's not an issue, darlin! You'll find yourself with some time, sometime!

Then just go to a neighboring town or if you travel at all. I suggest small steps, go get a mani pedi but have your
nails buffed, not painted a color. They will feel and look more feminine while helping you feel comfortable in a new sissy
adventure.

Then you can, or at anytime really get the press on nails. They don't hold up like a gel set, or acrylic but you don't have
to , you want them to be able to be popped off! Yes?

Check this out https://www.impressmanicure.com/shop?_=1565555236702& just an example of what I'm talking about. 💋

Jessica_Rose wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:12 pm Thank you so much for the reply Mistress, and yes I do love being a sissy in every way. I just adore women and want to be like them in every way. I guess I’m just nervous about going out to get a mani/pedi and running into someone I know. I’d love to get my nails long and painted pink though
Jessica_Rose

You’re very sweet for the recommendations Mistress and it does sound wonderful to relax and let some lady work on my hands and feet to make them soft and feminine. I’ve used the press on nails before and love how they made my hands look. I couldn’t stop staring at them and just wishing I could keep them long like that at all times.

Here’s a pic I took showing off my girly hands with my press on nails:

https://i.imgur.com/0W489y9.jpg
Mistress Erika

Jessica, what feminine hands! :) Thanks for sharing!!
BraLover

Mistress Erika wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:21 pm Hey Bra lover! Great to see you over here! Having so much fun with you and feminization.
I’m going to start coming on here more-especially for feminization!!! It’s time to accept/start dressing up and stepping up my feminization!!! I only want girlfriends who are interested in my feminization
Jessica_Rose

Mistress Erika wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 am Jessica, what feminine hands! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you Mistress, I felt oh so feminine with my nails so long and pretty. I’m so jealous of real women like you who get to be pretty 24/7. I was at least blessed with small, feminine body proportions

💋
Jessica_Rose

I’m 5’8 155 lbs, I have a small torso with girly hips and butt.
Jamie Michelle

Mistress Erika wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:38 pm Hello My Lovelies!

Over on my blog I recently posted 15 naughty questions. They are general in nature, and you are more than welcome to stop by to read
and answer them!

But you know how I love My Sissy Gurls! I did a special audio just for you asking YOU some naughty sissy questions!

Take a listen, comment below,email me or better yet. Call and whisper your naughty answers in my ear!

Listen: Naughty Sissy Questions
Thank you very much for this sexy recording and your questions, Mistress Erika!

My answer is "Yes" to all of your questions in your audio! Teehee! I love being a sissy girl!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com