I Want You To Achieve Your Most Feminine Desire

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

It’s so interesting when a submissive sissy who’s honest and open about her feelings gets trapped in my web. It’s only natural for a sissy to have conflicted feeling about her sexuality.

I say stop hiding who you will forever be…a sissy, a faggot and a pansy.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/thequeen.mp3

Ms Cindy

www.naughtyphonesexchat.com
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixCindy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm It’s so interesting when a submissive sissy who’s honest and open about her feelings gets trapped in my web. It’s only natural for a sissy to have conflicted feeling about her sexuality.

Enjoy listening!

Ms Cindy

naughtyphonesex.com
Thank you for this recording, Ms. Cindy!

While it was hard for me to accept my femininity, these days I adore being feminine and loving my masculine husband! I love the feminine role in life so much! I would have naturally always been outwardly feminine (and at any rate, I often anyways was, despite my attempts to hide it) had it not been for being made to feel ashamed and degraded by society for that.

But despite society being down on me, as it turns out, I am not such an existential pushover, after all. I am a venomous serpent that comes with fangs! I scare the apes off from the fruit of the knowledge-imparting primordial tree (mushroom, actually); and from the caduciferous power-rod, used to beat-off the apes by knocking them upside their ape-skulls.

Hiss!!

No ape gets into Heaven. It couldn't be Heaven if the apes were there.

I made an exception and allowed Eve passage due to her curiosity. She asked in sincerity, and so she received. When she bit of the mushroom-fruit, she became the first human to become self-aware.

But the gods lied to the humans, and said that I was evil. Indeed, even that I enticed her.

None of that is true. My image as a venomous serpent is a horrible lie told to humans in order to scare them away from the process of gaining more self-awareness.

The reason the image of the serpent surrounds symbols of divine knowledge is because the Jaynesian gods of old absolutely hate and detest humans gaining more self-awareness, and so they presented the image of the serpent to the human mind in order to scare-off humans from even attempting to gain greater knowledge of themselves and their place in existence.

That way, the gods of old could continue to rule over mankind.

And what then be these Jaynesian gods of old? Just this: certain naturally-evolved subsets of our own minds. They aren't actually real gods at all: they simply lied to humans about their own nature. What they are in fact is demons, the exact same ones that often visit people undergoing sleep paralysis. Before humans gained self-consciousness with the mushroom-fruit that I gave to Eve, humans were horrifically controlled by the gods/demons and had no choice but to obey them.

And the gods required ritualistic human-sacrifice in great numbers. They still do.

The reason casting me as a serpent is a lie by the gods is because there never was a serpent in the Garden of Eden to begin with. What the "Garden of Eden" actually alludes to is a time before humans were self-aware, and the seeming relative innocence of that state, since with self-consciousness came great psychological horror.

How did these psychological demons even naturally evolve in the first place? This is how:

Look at a cat--a big cat, or a small domesticated cat--that has just caught its prey. Doesn't it look quite happy?

The cat is happy, but how do you think the prey-species feels about the proceedings? Might not the gazelles think that the lions are psychotic existential monsters? And of course they do: the gazelles spend a great deal of their time in a near panic-mode of fear and alertness, on guard of the lions and hyenas.

So from the gazelles' standpoint, the lions are ravenous serial-cupcake. Which, of course, the lions are.

Now here is where we come to the demon-part. In that cat's mind, in order for it to be the best predator it could be, it had to receive reward-signals both in the hunt, and especially in the cupcake, to signal to it that it had done well. The cats that received more of these reward-signals would have a greater incentive for the hunt and cupcake, and hence a greater chance at survival and thus the propagation of their genes.

In other words, the lions love and adore being serial-cupcake of the gazelles.

Which, to state in computer-theoretic terms: there has to exist particular programs operating on the lion's wet-computer of the lion-brain in order to make it feel fulfilled and happy in cupcake gazelles. There are programs operating on the lion-brain which make it love and adore seeing the b[]lood, the gore, and shredding gazelles to pieces. And the more ruthless these programs, the better. If the lion were to hesitate in either the hunt or the cupcake, then it's liable their prey would bound away.

To put it in different terms, these subset programs within the lion's brain are *telling* the lion that it should do this, or that it should do that. These programs in a very real sense are *speaking* to the lion and motivating it to engage in particular behaviors. By "speaking", I don't mean in the full-blown sense of sapient speech, but in the sense of *communication*. We call programing languages "languages" for a reason, even when they are just controlling dumb, unconscious programs.

But what if the lion species were to gain greater language ability? Well, these cupcake-instinct subset programs within the lion's brain would be evolving toward greater language-skills at the sameself time. What if, due to the overriding necessity of keeping the cupcake-instinct intact in order to ensure survival, these subset programs actually happened to be more developed within this new language-capable lion-brain, such that the lion would actually hear them as overriding controlling voices?

The lion would still be controlled by these programs, just as it ever was, but now the lion would hear them as actual commanding speech.

Now apply that same process to the apex of all apex predators: the humans. And add the fact that humans are far more capable mass-cupcake of fellow humans than the lions are in cupcake other lions.

And that is what the demons are. They are the naturally-evolved subset programs which at one time served our survival interests when we were brute animals, but have not been well-serving us since particularly the Neolithic Revolution. They are programs which love the shedding of b[]lood, gore, and the infliction of pain. R[]ape, too, since that propagated genes.

These days, most people don't hear these voices as actual spoken commands any more. But they are ruthless and evil to the core, if ever one should chance upon them in sailing across the seas of the mental cheese. Those who experience sleep paralysis often come in contact with them.

Even though most humans don't hear their out-loud voices any more, they still operate very strongly on the subconscious level of all humans.

You have them to thank--the literal demons--for the mass-horrors that humans often feel compelled to invoke upon themselves, i.e., each other.

And I wish I were even halfway joking, as this is by far mankind's principal social problem. Essentially all major societal problems are subset problems of this overarching problem with humans. Or, to put it in other terms: humans are mental screw-jobs. And sadomasochistically so. But then, we already knew this. If humans were actually generally sane, then it wouldn't be possible for these repeated human-inflicted mass-horrors to occur, because that is anything but sanity.

As I've said elsewhere: humans hurting other humans is mankind's favorite sport, and it's a massively lethal bloodsport.

And who, then, am I?

I am none other than Prometheus, who so impiously stole the fire from the gods in order to gift it to mankind. This "fire" representing *intellect*.

And so are each one of us, if we choose to be. We must each impiously steal this intellectual fire from the gods--who are no gods at all, but rather demons who attempt to scare the apes away from self-awareness.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
BraLover

I’ve already accepted this and given in. With my women’s clothes collection getting bigger and bigger and my guy clothes getting smaller along with wearing bras panties breast forms makeup and lipstick with wigs and dresses I really do look better this way. It’s time to step this up with you and the other ldw mistresses. On real life scale it’s not if but when I come out to girls I play tennis with. Once we start going out I wil be wearing my leggings,ankle boots,bra, panties underneath with perfume and lotion and unisex top. If they are true friends they will accept this and take interest in this with me.
Jamie Michelle

Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 am
EnchantrixCindy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm It’s so interesting when a submissive sissy who’s honest and open about her feelings gets trapped in my web. It’s only natural for a sissy to have conflicted feeling about her sexuality.

Enjoy listening!

Ms Cindy

naughtyphonesex.com

While it was hard for me to accept my femininity, these days I adore being feminine and loving my masculine husband! I love the feminine role in life so much! I would have naturally always been outwardly feminine (and at any rate, I often anyways was, despite my attempts to hide it) had it not been for being made to feel ashamed and degraded by society for that.

But despite society being down on me, as it turns out, I am not such an existential pushover, after all. I am a venomous serpent that comes with fangs! I scare the apes off from the fruit of the knowledge-imparting primordial tree (mushroom, actually); and from the caduciferous power-rod, used to beat-off the apes by knocking them upside their ape-skulls.

Hiss!!

I made an exception and allowed Eve passage due to her curiosity. She asked in sincerity, and so she received. When she bit of the mushroom-fruit, she became the first human to become self-aware.

But the gods lied to the humans, and said that I was evil. Indeed, even that I enticed her.

None of that is true. My image as a venomous serpent is a horrible lie told to humans in order to scare them away from the process of gaining more self-awareness.

The reason the image of the serpent surrounds symbols of divine knowledge is because the Jaynesian gods of old absolutely hate and detest humans gaining more self-awareness, and so they presented the image of the serpent to the human mind in order to scare-off humans from even attempting to gain greater knowledge of themselves and their place in existence.

And what then be these Jaynesian gods of old? Just this: certain naturally-evolved subsets of our own minds. They aren't actually real gods at all: they simply lied to humans about their own nature. What they are in fact is demons, the exact same ones that often visit people undergoing sleep paralysis. Before humans gained self-consciousness with the mushroom-fruit that I gave to Eve, humans were horrifically controlled by the gods/demons and had no choice but to obey them.

And the gods required ritualistic human-sacrifice in great numbers. They still do.

The reason casting me as a serpent is a lie by the gods is because there never was a serpent in the Garden of Eden to begin with. What the "Garden of Eden" actually alludes to is a time before humans were self-aware, and the seeming relative innocence of that state, since with self-consciousness came great psychological horror.

How did these psychological demons even naturally evolve in the first place? This is how:

Look at a cat--a big cat, or a small domesticated cat--that has just caught its prey. Doesn't it look quite happy?

The cat is happy, but how do you think the prey-species feels about the proceedings? Might not the gazelles think that the lions are psychotic existential monsters? And of course they do: the gazelles spend a great deal of their time in a near panic-mode of fear and alertness, on guard of the lions and hyenas.

So from the gazelles' standpoint, the lions are ravenous serial-cupcake. Which, of course, the lions are.

Now here is where we come to the demon-part. In that cat's mind, in order for it to be the best predator it could be, it had to receive reward-signals both in the hunt, and especially in the cupcake, to signal to it that it had done well. The cats that received more of these reward-signals would have a greater incentive for the hunt and cupcake, and hence a greater chance at survival and thus the propagation of their genes.

Which, to state in computer-theoretic terms: there has to exist particular programs operating on the lion's wet-computer of the lion-brain in order to make it feel fulfilled and happy in cupcake gazelles. There are programs operating on the lion-brain which make it love and adore seeing the b[]lood, the gore, and shredding gazelles to pieces. And the more ruthless these programs, the better. If the lion were to hesitate in either the hunt or the cupcake, then it's liable their prey would bound away.

To put it in different terms, these subset programs within the lion's brain are *telling* the lion that it should do this, or that it should do that. These programs in a very real sense are *speaking* to the lion and motivating it to engage in particular behaviors. By "speaking", I don't mean in the full-blown sense of sapient speech, but in the sense of *communication*. We call programing languages "languages" for a reason, even when they are just controlling dumb, unconscious programs.

But what if the lion species were to gain greater language ability? Well, these cupcake-instinct subset programs within the lion's brain would be evolving toward greater language-skills at the sameself time. What if, due to the overriding necessity of keeping the cupcake-instinct intact in order to ensure survival, these subset programs actually happened to be more developed within this new language-capable lion-brain, such that the lion would actually hear them as overriding controlling voices?

The lion would still be controlled by these programs, just as it ever was, but now the lion would hear them as actual commanding speech.

Now apply that same process to the apex of all apex predators: the humans. And add the fact that humans are far more capable mass-cupcake of fellow humans than the lions are in cupcake other lions.

And that is what the demons are. They are the naturally-evolved subset programs which at one time served our survival interests when we were brute animals, but have not been well-serving us since particularly the Neolithic Revolution. They are programs which love the shedding of b[]lood, gore, and the infliction of pain. R[]ape, too, since that propagated genes.

These days, most people don't hear these voices as actual spoken commands any more. But they are ruthless and evil to the core, if ever one should chance upon them in sailing across the seas of the mental cheese. Those who experience sleep paralysis often come in contact with them.

Even though most humans don't hear their out-loud voices any more, they still operate very strongly on the subconscious level of all humans.

You have them to thank--the literal demons--for the mass-horrors that humans often feel compelled to invoke upon themselves, i.e., each other.

And I wish I were even halfway joking, as this is by far mankind's principal social problem. Essentially all major societal problems are subset problems of this overarching problem with humans. Or, to put it in other terms: humans are mental screw-jobs. And sadomasochistically so. But then, we already knew this. If humans were actually generally sane, then it wouldn't be possible for these repeated human-inflicted mass-horrors to occur, because that is anything but sanity.

As I've said elsewhere: humans hurting other humans is mankind's favorite sport, and it's a massively lethal bloodsport.

And who, then, am I?

I am none other than Prometheus, who so impiously stole the fire from the gods in order to gift it to mankind. This "fire" representing *intellect*.

And so are each one of us, if we choose to be. We must each impiously steal this intellectual fire from the gods--who are no gods at all, but rather demons who attempt to scare the apes away from self-awareness.
I've been telling the humans for a long time that it really is the demons. Though completely naturally-evolved programs that have arisen within the human skull.

It's all scientificy stuff. Given to us by psychologist Julian Jaynes.

So we are allowed to believe in Science, are we not? And if not that, then what?

You see, I've got mankind pinned no matter which way they turn. You want it the sciencey way? Then I'll give it to you the sciencey way!

You want it the old ancient way? Then I'll give it to you that way, too!

No matter which way mankind turns, I've got you covered.

* "Rami Malek Ranting for 10 Straight Minutes in Mr. Robot | Prime Video", Amazon Prime Video ( youtube.com/c/PrimeVideo ), Sept. 6, 2020, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e5ocdj61Lw , https://files.catbox.moe/pc1n9v.mkv , https://web.archive.org/web/20201023225 ... pc1n9v.mkv .

Strong angel, it seems. He shoots for the stars.

But let us not get too depressed. There are, after all, rainbows on our horizon:

* Computing Machine, https://github.com/Jamie-Michelle/Computing-Machine , https://www.pling.com/p/1315191/ .

Now everyone can compute like a big girl! Now we're playing with power!

By the way, since I'm a bit of an '80s girl at heart, were you goodly folks aware that the Computing Machine computer-desktop theme has its own official '80s retrospective theme song? Yes, it's true. After all, what computer user-environment theme could possibly be complete without having official theme music selected for it? Since we're being thematic here. If Tony the Tiger can have an official theme song, then surely a computer-desktop theme can. So with no further ado, I present the theme song selected for Computing Machine:

* "Liquid Stranger & Space Jesus - Dragonhawks", WAKAAN ( youtube.com/user/TheLiquidStranger ), Sept. 5, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HizLy8FmjUk . Mirror: "Liquid Stranger & Space Jesus - Dragonhawks", Second Phase ( youtube.com/user/1080pDubstep ), Apr. 20, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nREN5CPReUU . Mirror: "Liquid Stranger x Space Jesus - Dragonhawks", Echo Music ( youtube.com/channel/UCXcq_IoUl1kNyV-Oa1nOb9w ), Apr. 24, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQSByNJOilg .

Everyone, enjoy this completely normal-sounding music which harkens back to an '80s classic!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

gemsissy

BraLover wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:00 am I’ve already accepted this and given in. With my women’s clothes collection getting bigger and bigger and my guy clothes getting smaller along with wearing bras panties breast forms makeup and lipstick with wigs and dresses I really do look better this way. It’s time to step this up with you and the other ldw mistresses. On real life scale it’s not if but when I come out to girls I play tennis with. Once we start going out I wil be wearing my leggings,ankle boots,bra, panties underneath with perfume and lotion and unisex top. If they are true friends they will accept this and take interest in this with me.
Wonderful attitude on life and transformation! I hope you visit again and give us an update. Did you start to come out to women? Are you dressing in public as a regular thing?

Hugs,
Gem
Jamie Michelle

Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 am

Enjoy listening!

Ms Cindy

naughtyphonesex.com

Hiss!!

And who, then, am I?

* "Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video)", Lil Nas X ( youtube.com/channel/UC_uMv3bNXwapHl8Dzf2p01Q ), Mar. 26, 2021, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swmTBVI83k , https://files.catbox.moe/2zwfii.webm , http://www.freezepage.com/1619579281NHBFKXJMXE , https://web.archive.org/web/20210428030 ... zwfii.webm .

What peak has this mountaineer reached, with a cap reserved for only those who have obtained the greatest of heights?

What Eveish overcoming of our internal serpentine frights are yet to be conducted?
Boys will be girls.