Oral Lessons

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Joanne Goodhead

Thank u Mistress for the instructions. i put on a thick coat of hot pink lipstick & taking my jelly cock shaped vibrator, had my first lesson. I got so excited I made a mess in my panty liner. I think i will need more practice
candyass

oh my..another great audio.i am so glad i can give myself fascials because that is exactly what i am going to do right now..i will be a cum face whore in minutes..thank You..xoxo
candyass

Mistress Ally i have listened to this oral leasson so many times and it is just as erotic now as it was the first time. i cupcake my sissy goo all over myself when i listen to it..thank You so much..i love to suck cock and eat cum..even my cum right off my toes..
skippymaroo

That was hot
secretsis

Ms Ally wrote:Well here it is, girlies!

http://www.sissyschool.com/cass_sucking101.mp3

Wow, thank you so much. I wish i were there for your training.
mieke

my english s not so good but y dream alredy a long time
to become a good cocksucker
M_Cassandra

There is a little too much crap spam going around on this board and Im going to tell Ms Dallas and Ms Ally to remove this garbage.

Please use this board for its intention. A community to exchange advice and experience!
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Yesterday I removed over 60 pieces of spam. Today it looks like the same. Ms. Ally is working on finding us some anti-spamware for the board that will work. Until then, Jamie Michelle has been deputized to help in this effort as well.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com