Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

"I hope a kind Mistress agrees to record it anyway. I'll be very grateful."

I am going to record this for you and it should be posted in sections due to the length over the next day or so....keep an eye out for it
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
wannabe_baby

Aw, thank you so much, Empress Constance. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job and I can't wait to hear it. I hope you have as much fun recording it as I did writing it. :)
rowdyrod

I have a request for an audio. its a fantasy ive always had being taken to the hospital and the nurse discovering im wearing panties. here it is:

"Wake up wake up. im nurse (insert your mistress name here) it appears you took a nasty bump out there and had to be rushed here. im glad your awake now you went unconscious there for a few. now i'll need to put you in this hospital gown so im gonna take your clothes off for you. just lay back, i dont want you hurting yourself. first your shirt........now i have to take off your pants.....oh dear. are these panties your wearing? what do you mean no? they look like panties to me. well dont be embarrased. we have a stock of panties here in the supply room. so you are in luck. i will have to change these panties for you. as i pull them down your hard cock springs forth. My my you really like the panties dont you. wait until i announce it on the intercom. just then more nurses come in and stare at you. they are cupcake as i am. but they all help in handling your panties"

thats about it. if any mistresses want to do this audio i would love it!
EmpressConstance

rowdyrod wrote:I have a request for an audio. its a fantasy ive always had being taken to the hospital and the nurse discovering im wearing panties. here it is:
Sure it sounds like fun I may fluff it up a bit but look for it tomorrow :)
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
rowdyrod

oh great i cant wait! yes please add to it if you want to :) :) ::)
wannabe_baby

Hey all. I thought I'd write a new script, after hearing a wonderful Empress Bella audio that inspired me to do so. ^_^ I hope it's okay and a Mistress will be kind enough to record it.

"You know, it's so much fun imagining what it'd be like for you if everyone knew your secret. If everyone knew what a weak-willed submissive you are. And it's so much fun to imagine you going into work every day, with all the attractive cupcake secretaries staring at you and laughing about what a wimp you are. [laughs] And you know, with the office Christmas party coming up, can you imagine what they'd do to you if they knew you were so pathetic? Picture it, loser; you walk into the office party and all of the hot cupcake female temps immediately decide to humilate you. What do you think they'd do to you first? Maybe they'd rip all your clothes off, laugh at your tiny little dickie, cupcake you into a dog collar and give the hottest cupcake secretary your leash for the evening. You'd have to be her cupcake all night long, crawling around on your hands and knees! [laughs] Or how about this; the girls could cupcake you to wear a frilly pink dress, some plastic wings and stick a fairy wand into your hand, and then make you sit on top of the office Christmas tree as the fairy! [laughs] The girls could spend all evening taking pictures of you, laughing at your frilly panties, or shaking the tree so the cupcake get stuck in your ass cheeks! [laughs] Honestly, weakling, what couldn't those hot cupcake secretaries do to you? They know that all they need to do is jiggle their boobies are your legs turn to jelly. They could do anything they want to a wimp like you. They could snap a cupcake snout on you and cupcake a cupcake buttplug up your ass. Or they could tape a cupcake on you, stick a pacifier in your mouth and push you around in a mail cart like it's a cupcake carriage. [laughs] But my favourite idea? The one I'd love to see some hot cupcake secretaries do to you? I'd love it if the tallest, hottest, most dominant secretary in your office stripped you naked and pulled you by the penis into the photocopier room. Then, she and her friends could cover your face in makeup and write embarrassing slogans on your body with lipstick, like "office slut" and "secretary's fucktoy". Then they could snap you into a pink bra and panties, bend you over the photocopier and all laugh at you as the hottest secretary in your office pulls a nine-inch strap-on around her hips and starts to fuck you like you're the office bitch! [laughs] But why stop there? I know for a fact you've had your eye on that sexy, bitchy, African-American temp that sits across the aisle from you. How would you like it if she unleashed her strap-on and started fucking your mouth at the same time? [laughs] Awww, poor office boy. Let's just hope that none of the giggling secretaries start the photocopier when you're getting fucked from both ends! [laughs] I'm sure you wouldn't want pictures of you with strap-ons in your ass and mouth pinned up all over the office bulletin boards, would you wimpy? [laughs]"
EmpressConstance

All recorded Being Caught By Nurse in Panties...check it out and hope you enjoy!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
Empress Catherine

wannabe_cupcake: I'd love to record your Christmas Party fantasy - look for it over the next couple of days!
wannabe_baby

Thank you so much, Empress Catherine! I'm really looking forward to hearing it. I'm sure you'll do a great job. :)
Empress Catherine

Here you are wannabe_cupcake - I hope you enjoy listening as much as enjoyed reading...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Catheri ... custom.mp3
wannabe_baby

Aw, thank you so much, Empress Catherine! You did a wonderful job. I'm English too but had no idea that you were, so it was certainly a pleasant surprise to hear "arse". :) If you liked, you could've used "nappy" and "dummy" instead of "cupcake" and "pacifier" too. ^_^ Anyway, I really enjoyed the audio. Thanks again.
Empress Catherine

You're most welcome darling!
see me/read me http://www.cuckoldfantasycalls.com and www.phonesexteasing.com
amyforever

feminization brainwash haha.. you are girl you are not a man you must dress like a girl. you need to follow girlie dresscode and come outyou are girl you are not a man you must dress like a girl. you need to follow girlie dresscode and come outyou are girl you are not a man you must dress like a girl. you need to follow girlie dresscode and come outyou are girl you are not a man you must dress like a girl. you need to follow girlie dresscode and come outyou are girl you are not a man you must dress like a girl. you need to follow girlie dresscode and come out.

haha . no hope to be a man forever :D :D :D
Empress.Pamela

Hello amy dear,

I went ahead and recorded your little wish. You can find your "feminization brainwash" recording here:

http://getgirlie.com/sissyforums/viewtopic.php?p=51516
I am everything you are not. And everything you wish to be.
Empress Pamela
800-730-3298
Email: Empress.Pamela@yahoo.com
Blog: http://www.FemaleDominationBlog.com
Slave_Violet

please make an audio where us sissies are cupcake to eat our own cum. Dont be nice about it too! i would love to be called a slut, bitch, and generally degraded. please make me eat my own cum mistress!