Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

demonsk

Hi, this is my first post here, English is not my native languege so I appollegise for some faults (?) in this text.
I am new to this and being a little shy I thought long about to post my request here.
I would like to request for an audio story about masturbation in satin or lace panties.
It would be something like this;
I am in a room with a beautiful lady who is wearing sexy lingerie and she wants to see me in a pair of lace or satin panties.
Then she gently rub her hands on my panties, while saying how these panties feel good in her soft hands etc.
I hope this is not to much.
Love and peace demonsk
cumslut66

I would like to hear a file that cupcake you to sit whenever you cupcake, like a good sissy should always do
Scarlett

For the record I am no longer doing free audios for SissySchool.

I am selling custom audios so if you have a request for a free audio please email it to your favorite Mistress or continue to post here.

Thank you,
Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
Miss Daphne

Hi all you lil ladies!
Does anyone out there have a special script they would like recorded? Something that would make your hearts go pitter patter, and make your........well, use your imagination :wink: ! If you have something you would like me to record and post here, or if you have a really special script you would like me to record just for you (of course those "special" ones do incur a small fee ~giggles~), then please either email them to me, or post here for me! I promise that you will LOVE what I do with it!

Smooches~

Miss Daphne 8)
jani

I havent seen any ones that have hormone injections or anything like that.. that would be hot ;)
utahutah

Miss Daphne: I would love to take you up on your offer -- you are absolutely right, putting a script together is no mean feat. Hats off to all of the Mistresses who have the talent to write a really good script. I will try to get something to you before the weekend, and I hope it meets your approval. I will try my best; I cannot tell you how proud I would feel if you decided that my piece is worthy to be recorded. Besides, for the most part, I have received more from this site than I have given.
MsTiacontrolsu

darlene8811 wrote:how come all the powerful mistresses don't make podcasts and if u want i would put them on itunes for u.
This was a great suggestion and we have recently begun Podcasts in case you haven't noticed. You can find our podcasts here: http://odeo.com/channel/189803/view. The Mistresses are excited about this new venture so ENJOY!
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
MsSarah

cumslut66 wrote:I would like to hear a file that cupcake you to sit whenever you cupcake, like a good sissy should always do
Cumslut, I knew I saw a request for this type of audio. I did one and was so loved I did another. I hope you enjoy.
sissy200611

I think my previous post may have been in the wrong place. Too bad no one pointed it out. Almost 400 views and no replies. Oh well, I guess I'm new here so I'm still feeling my way around. Anyway...

Eating my own cum is a big fetish for me(of course, it's difficult to do after you cum, but that's another story). I'd love to hear an audio file that focuses, or at least includes, eating your own cum. There seems to be some erotica that talks about it briefly but nothing that focuses on this fetish. Just throwing it out there...
Goddess-Hannah

sissy200611 wrote:I think my previous post may have been in the wrong place. Too bad no one pointed it out. Almost 400 views and no replies. Oh well, I guess I'm new here so I'm still feeling my way around. Anyway...

Eating my own cum is a big fetish for me(of course, it's difficult to do after you cum, but that's another story). I'd love to hear an audio file that focuses, or at least includes, eating your own cum. There seems to be some erotica that talks about it briefly but nothing that focuses on this fetish. Just throwing it out there...
You write up a short recording and I'll record it for you :)
BIGMANJOHN

THIS audio forum should be sorted into different catogeries so people can find the type they like.

thiers so many threads in this forum now that finding them is difficult.

they could have sub forums within this sub forum
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Hmm. Maybe an index near the top. I'll check with Ms. Ally and see what we can come up with.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
ottawasubhub

I would love to hear a script where I, as your sissy slave, am being told to 1./ fall to my knees and kiss your toes, and then 2./ stand at attention, legs apart, hands behind back, and have my outfit inspected and skirt lifted up and have my panties checked. Of course mistress finds something wrong, and grabs my dick and slaps my balls a few times as punishment. 3./ After I have to kneel and kiss her ass and say thank you.

Maybe I am just fantasizing here in the wrong forum.

kiss, kiss,

ottawasubhub
http://ottawasubhub.purerotica.com/
50,000+ free femdom images
non-commercial free site
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Write up such a script and perhaps one of our Sissy School Mistresses will love it and want to record it.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
naughtymoon

i was wondering if You might do a wedding/bridal audio, possibly having the sissy bride being cuckolded on the wedding night by a group of well hung men.