Ms. Ally - "Sissy Party" Audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Chapter one was brilliant, but it rapidly went downhill once you added a man to the story.

Contrary to popular myth, the vast majority of crossdressers are not gay. While many of the sissies here are, and many others might play along in order to make you happy, for most of us that part of the story is like a cold bucket of water, ruining the entire experience.

If compulsory gay sex is an important part of the experience for you, then so be it. I'm sure you are not having any trouble at all finding submissives willing to put up with it, or even some that enjoy it. To each their own.

I just wish there were more dommes out there who seem to understand that most sissies not only don't care for sexual activity with men, but will immediately say the "safety word" and end a D/s relationship entirely over this issue.

In fact, I'm sure there are many sissies who even choose not to participate in all this site has to offer, specifically because there seems to be such a strong emphasis on dildos and cocks. Therefore, you only mostly hear from the ones who like it, further reinforcing your misconception that this is a common trait among crossdressers.

Just a bit of constructive criticism. You may take it for whatever you think it is worth.

I love it. Because acting out being a girl is what its about
Nancy

Nooooo, that isn't constructive, it is plainly misguided. Point of clarification... that story which Ms Ally articulated sooooo effectively is one of the most common fantasies amongst SISSIES - NOT CDers!!! Like CDers though, you will find most sissies aren't actually gay whatsoever - HOWEVER - when guided by a Mistress into the complete Fem experience, this often will include being made sub to a cock or two (how unfortunate for us sissies :wink: ) Anyway, I never get the impression this site is into cock-worship, there's too many different types of GGs for a start.

Nancy
(Ex-CDer)
Tessa

In fact, I'm sure there are many sissies who even choose not to participate in all this site has to offer, specifically because there seems to be such a strong emphasis on dildos and cocks. Therefore, you only mostly hear from the ones who like it, further reinforcing your misconception that this is a common trait among crossdressers.
Then perhaps there should be constructive criticism to those who are not into cock, namely, please post and say what you're in to. Of course, with that being said, I don't mean for non-cock lovers to hijack a thread dealing with cocks and say how they don't like cocks.

As Nancy points out, there are many different types of GGs on here and many different types of discussions. Yes, some discussions go into cocks and dildos, but a lot of discussion has to do w/ solely makeup and clothes. No cocks are mentioned at all. So...I guess for those who aren't into cocks, then don't read the posts dealing with them.

I think this site is fairly well-rounded. It's new, and not any one thing or person can please everybody all the time. There are definitely sissies who prefer cock, and there are those who don't. If you know your hard and fast limits, then stick to them. I had one caller who is bound and determined to make me into a bi or lesbian. His theory is that if I haven't tried it, how would I know. My analogy is I don't like eating cat turds, and I don't have to fish one out of the the kitty litter box and eat it to definitively say I don't like to eat cat turds!
Sissy_mnoeljj

Then perhaps there should be constructive criticism to those who are not into cock, namely, please post and say what you're in to. Of course, with that being said, I don't mean for non-cock lovers to hijack a thread dealing with cocks and say how they don't like cocks.

As Nancy points out, there are many different types of GGs on here and many different types of discussions. Yes, some discussions go into cocks and dildos, but a lot of discussion has to do w/ solely makeup and clothes. No cocks are mentioned at all. So...I guess for those who aren't into cocks, then don't read the posts dealing with them.

I agree with Tessa...
I dont do cock but I keep my "fingers" off of the keyboard about it (cant say keep my mouth shut because I am not talking :wink: :lol: )
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Good discussion! And one the ladies and I (and the girlies here) have had before.

It is true - most CDers are not gay. Many CDers fantasize about cocks when dressed as a woman, but lose any same-sex fantasies and desires when not dressed as a woman.

As it's been said, most sissies are submissive, and many if not most sissies expect (and often want) the Mistress to introduce a phallus (be it strap on or cock) into their play.

Personally, I am not into "cupcake" bisexuality. I am aware that frequently "Oh Mistress, PLEASE don't make me __________!" means, in effect, "I really want you to make me _____________ but if I tell you that I want it, it won't be as exciting."

There is a fascinating doublespeak involved in D/s. So often it appears that the Mistress is "making" a submissive do something - when in effect we all know that it is very difficult to make someone do something they don't want to do.

I think that close examination of this site will show that the Mistresses *respond* to the sissies' bisexual fantasies, but rarely (if ever) insist that a sissy MUST be interested in cocks in order to be a "good sissy".

In recognition of the fact that not all CDers are sissies and not all of those who dress are into cocks, we launched www.femphone.com about two months ago. Perhaps some of you who don't feel that this is your place because of the cock-focus, would feel more comfortable there :)

We also have General Fem Talk on this forum - that was intended for those who are more CD than sissy - however, if someone brings up cock in there - I cannot be held responsible. The Mistresses and I moderate, not dictate, what goes on at the School (most of the time, anyway :twisted: ).

Kisses,
Ms. Ally
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Tessa wrote:
. If you know your hard and fast limits, then stick to them. I had one caller who is bound and determined to make me into a bi or lesbian. His theory is that if I haven't tried it, how would I know. My analogy is I don't like eating cat turds, and I don't have to fish one out of the the kitty litter box and eat it to definitively say I don't like to eat cat turds!
LMAO Tessa - very good analogy!
sissy_joan

Oh ally! I loved this one! Specialy when it spurts wave after wave of manly cum upon the sissy's face. I know there is people here that does not like that kind of stories. But there are a lot of GGs that love it. A short description of the audio files will do it.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

sissy_joan wrote:Oh ally! I loved this one! Specialy when it spurts wave after wave of manly cum upon the sissy's face. I know there is people here that does not like that kind of stories. But there are a lot of GGs that love it. A short description of the audio files will do it.
*Excellent* idea, sissy_joan! Future files will have a brief description.

Such good students we have here :)

Ms. Ally
Nancy

I'm actually still reeling anyone could even POSSIBLY equate that to a bucket of cold water - CD or not :? "Call the Fire Engine" is all I have to say Ms. Ally...after hearing that last installment I was hotter than hell FCOL. Too much!! :twisted:

Nancy
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Why thank you Ms. Nancy :)

Mistress Ally,
i do not think the school is overly about cock , i think it cover sall areas of being a sissy.
cock is just one aspect of being a sissy. We cum :) in all varieties and each one of us is special.
i love this school, keep up the good work Mistress Ally
sissydaisy
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:Mistress Ally,
i do not think the school is overly about cock , i think it cover sall areas of being a sissy.
cock is just one aspect of being a sissy. We cum :) in all varieties and each one of us is special.
i love this school, keep up the good work Mistress Ally
sissydaisy
Well thank you, miss daisy :)

I tend to agree. I certainly know that my primary focus here is not cock :) However, as you all know, I am responsive to the things that our students bring up - if the students want to talk about cock sometimes, then we'll talk about it.

And if they don't want to talk about it - there is plenty of non-cock-talk to read here too!

Something for everyone. A smorgasbord of sissiness. Ah, heaven!
Sissy_Bride

Well I don't care if there is cock talk in the story or not because I am fine with it either way. I do know that if I were a woman, (and I truly try my best to get as close as I can) I would be doing exactly what Ally described. Let's face it, doing it is just one of the many aspects of being a woman.

Also, I don't care what anyone else says but Ally has the most incredibly sexiest voice I have ever heard. Personally I feel that she could be talking about a pile of cupcake wet sewer rats and it would sound sexier than all hell. I could and probably will listen to her for hours on end. I dream of having a voice as angelic as hers.

So having had my say please continue on with the pros and cons of cock sucking in her stories. If anyone needs me I'll be doing something more appropriate with my time like trying to become a better sissy or concentrating on how I might be able to better serve my wifes needs.

Good Luck,

Darlene
Yummy, I feel so dainty & feminine!!