New Audio - Help Me Out, Girlies!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

What types of Sissy Audios would you like to hear first?

Audios focusing on make up and hair
6%
Audios focusing on lingerie
5%
More "Girlie Masturbation" lessons
11%
Lessons on "Oral Servitude"/cupcake Bi Fantasies
19%
Serialized audios with plot development
2%
Audios about getting caught in the "panty drawer"
8%
cupcake feminization
41%
A Sissy Tea Party
2%
Sissy Maid Stories
4%
Other (please post in this thread with your suggestion if you choose this option)
2%

Total votes: 1124
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Okay, I am finally setting aside some time to do some new audios. I need your help to let me know what you'd like to hear. Of course, the final product will be what *I* want you to hear :) But as always, the SissySchool will operate diplomatically whenever possible, and when it's in the best interest of our cherrished sissy guests.

So, what do you want to hear?

A girlygirl is a *girl's* best friend! For sissy phone training, call us at 800-730-3507 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card. 18+ sissies only!
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nikkia

i voted for getting caught in the "panty drawer" because of the adrenaline rush that begins at just the thought of being "snoopy". There's quite a bit of excitement when fondling such taboo materials.
annie_1264

Too hard to decide!!!! It's like asking what shade of lipstick do you like. I want them all!!
jbalk20

I voted for girlie masterbation because hearing your voice telling me how to masterabte like a girl sends shivers down my spine into my nipples and through my sissy clit and it makes me wet my panties. Please do more girlie masterbation audios.
heinzfieldturf

I voted for cupcake feminization because I feel that is the foundation for sissyfication. Your Servant Elaine
pantycummer

I would have liked to be able to vote for more than one category.
I selected "girlie mastubation", but would have also voted for "cupcake feminization", "caught in the panty drawer", and a couple of others.
Slut_Maria

I too voted for cupcake feminization, tho in my case very little 'cupcake' would be needed :-)
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Thank you so much for the input, girls! This is very helpful. More to come...Keep the suggestions and requests coming.

Ms. Ally
ashleysinpanties

It's a difficult choice, but I voted for being caught in the panty drawer. cupcake feminization and girly masturbation would be close second choices. Though, it wouldn't take much cupcake for me to get girly!

As a variation on the panty drawer theme, I'd get my panties wet if I heard one about being caught shopping at VS for panties and then being discovered to be wearing panties by one of the clerks in the store. I'd be very excited to hear what your devious mind would come up with on that subject.

Thank you Ms. Ally for your other recordings. I've enjoyed them all.
SisEmily

I would love more masturbation techniques, as well as more audios with instructions on how to be more feminine. i.e. Nipple play, anal play, as well as cock sucking, etc.

Thanks so much Mistress Ally for the current ones!
reysch2009

A series of instructions like the "How to Curtsey" audio would be nice. Some examples would be
"How to walk as a girl"
"How to put on make up (sessions on facial, body and nail painting)"
"How to speak as a girl(what sort of things a girl says with other girls)"
"How to speak as a girl(what sort of things a girl says around men)"
"The proper attitude of a girl (behaving as a girl at home and work with a proper attitude)"
etc.
Thank you very much for all the ones we currently have.
joey160

I voted for cupcake fem because I think I'm a real man....It would be soooo humiliating to be turned into a little sissygirl for your entertainment!!
cdtiffanymd

i'd love a audio lessen about period training.
young_in_panties

I voted more girlie masturbation lessons, those have to be some of my favorites, and I can't wait to hear more. it's been a while since the last, and I'm eager.

the cupcake femenization would come in as second though.
rickie

Hi Ms. Ally... This fantastic site keeps me glued to the computer... Sissy maid stories are wonderful, anything like "sissy party"... or sissies cupcake to dress and perform together to entertain a group of women... Love, Rickie