~The Journey of 1000 Panties Begins with 1 Pair of Stockings

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

callie

i certainly could have used this advice and positive feedback the first time i dressed! it was wonderful!
"you only go around once in life"

callie
Tiffanyanne

Ooohhh, Mistress Allie!!!! You have such a beautiful, sexy and sultry voice. I can listen to you all day and night! I'm truly in love with it!
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
LiLTiffany1

oh i just love this specific audio...its so flirty and daring. Please continue with the corset part. oh Thank you
cc11hh84

That was amazing! I have lost count how many times I have listened to that audio!! Please Please do a part 2 with the corset!!! Your voice is so sexy I would put anything on for you!!!

Becoming sissy

Chris
TiffanyS

Ms. Ally,

I wish that my first experience with panties and stockings had been at your urging. I surely wouldn't have been able to put up even a feigned resistance. The corset and anything else you suggested would have followed easily.
skippymaroo

wonderful tease oh my :shock: im drooling
Could you add some soft delay / echo to yor sexy voice???
sissypantyboyt

I just bought my 998-1004 pairs of beautifull sissy panties and creamed all in the panties i was wearing when i bought them. thankfull i put a pantyliner on out sid of panty to catch it all.
Sissy Petra

Wow - that is a great audio. Your voice is so sweet, so sexy, so guiding. I am new to this Web site, and this is one of the first audios I have listened to. I am glad that I started with this audio. I look foward to placing my future in your hands.

XOXO

Sissy Petra
orrene

[quote="Ms Ally"]It's so fun to play dress-up with a sissy who's familiar with her girlieside. But it's also fun to play tricks on so-called "manly men" and teach them how irresistable it is to be feminine!

Ms Ally, I would bet that you could talk almost all manly-men into dressing in stockings and panties for you. :D When would you like to see how the corset fits? :D

Thank you for this recording, what a sexy lady you are!

Orrene
sissy_sindy

thank You Ms. Ally for that deliciously erotic recording. :D