need help!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

LordPiedish

hi, im in a tight sitiuation here

ive just turned 18 yesterday (29th july) and i stumbled across this site, ive got a cupcake and a bro and i still live with my perents, i havent told them about this yet and i dont want them to find out for a while, i cant spend alot of money and i dont have my own credit card yet.

any help? please?

thanx
newgirl

Are you a x-dresser, or more?
LordPiedish

x-dresser
Little Giselle

LordPiedish wrote:hi, im in a tight sitiuation here

ive just turned 18 yesterday (29th july) and i stumbled across this site, ive got a cupcake and a bro and i still live with my perents, i havent told them about this yet and i dont want them to find out for a while, i cant spend alot of money and i dont have my own credit card yet.

any help? please?

thanx
That doesnt sound like a tight situation to me. You probably don't have a lot of privacy but if you really really got to have privacy, you can always get a job and get a place of your own. And there's no real reason to tell your parents unless you want to. What kind of help do you need exactly?

There are ways to pay for a phone session without a credit card. Email Ms. Ally, and she will explain it all to you.