Feminine Hygiene Audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Sis Deb

Curtsey Mistresses.....
May we pretty pretty pleeeeeze have an audio on proper sissy feminine hygiene, which I hope includes shopping for and using tampons, pads and douches.
Curtsey......thank you soooo much!!!!

Sis Deb
Ms Ally
Site Admin

No douches! They are not good for vaginas, sissy or otherwise.

As for the other subjects, we'll see what we can do :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Sis Deb

Mistress Ally,
curtsey and lowering head.......
THANK YOU sooooo much for thinking about doing this audio!!!!! I am soooo looking foward to learning proper feminine hygiene from such a wonderful Mistress!!!!!!! I feel so girly thanks to you.....
sis deb
little debbie

Mistress, I also would like audio training on feminine hygene. I want to learn to wear a pad in my panties, and how and when to change it.
MsTiacontrolsu

I believe I did an audion on buying Feminine Hygiene and Sanitary supplies, the available brands and when to use them, etc. Look for it here on Sissy School.

Mistress Tia
little debbie

Dear Ms Tia;

I did multiple searches for that Audion, but I was not able to find it. I need to be trained in the proper method of wearing a pad in case my period starts. I don;t want to stain my nice panties.

little debbie
Forced to Wear Maxi Pads

My humblest appologies Mistress Tia,

I too have done an extensive search for this blessed audio, and was also unable to find it. Please forgive me if I have made an error as I am truely sorry. And in such an occurance please guide me in the correct direction.

Humbly yours,
Maxine
kari1982

I to have searched and not found it I would love to find it. Please mistress help us sissy in this department. thanks so much Kari