Eating my own cum

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy_sophie

have you tried milking?

You will be able to collect all your cum, without experiencing the orgasm. So, you will still behave like a good sissy.
dozrgirl

im going to invent the cock straw its like a reversed condom only with a straw on the end that way as you cum you can suck in your cum at the same moment no time to back out sissy eat it all omg yes suck every drop you little cum guzzling sissy slut good girl
BecomingKimberly

I've found that for me to swallow my own cum that I need to collect it then awhile later when I am excited again is to bring myself to the edge of cumming again and then drink my earlier discharge before I let myself cum again. On the edge of a release you are much more willing to do things then just after release.
pop2thebop

Tiffanyluvs2btickled wrote:hello,
my real name is tim. i find after i cum i no longer have the desire to eat my cum. but thats the only thing i think of on any other moment of the day. just think'n of eating my own cum makes me so horny. but i just can't do it. maybe if there were a audio file on eating ur own cum i would have more success in my desires...
I'm the same, soon as I cum I loose the desire, if you have a girl there its diffrent. Once a girlfriend did empty a condom in my mouth, which I hated, but as I had taken months to persuade her to dominate me I could not complain. But it mainly tasted of rubber.
I think a very strict audio where we are made to promise that if we come we'll lick it up, and where the audio does not stop, but actually instructs us in the licking it up, whilst humiliating us at the same time. Saying things like 'see a real man would not do that, only girls eat cum, are you a little sissy girl lapping up the male cum...you like it don't you my little cum sucker...' as you can tell it excites me too... but I need to be cupcake.

here's hoping we get one.
Scarlett

I am sorry, but the cum eating sound wave is no longer available.

Mistress Scarlett
Last edited by Scarlett on Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Veronica Sawyer

I like to cum onto the cupcake floor while on all fours, and then let my face hover inches from my sissy puddle until I convince myself finally to lick it up off the floor... it's the most humiliating way, and it comes up so easily off of linoleum.
pop2thebop

Scarlett wrote:pop2thebop,

I just recorded a short 60 second sound wave which has the words you posted here and if you would like to hear it please send me an email to Madameincharge@aol.com and I can attach it to a reply email.

It's short, but I'd like to know if this is close to what your are wanting, only in a longer version.

Mistress Scarlett
Oh Mistress Scarlett,

That is amazing... so sexy yet so degrading. If that was at the end of a longer stroking instruction, no one would resist following your instructions.

Please put this at the end of a longer audio, pretty please.

You are the best!

thank you Henry, though Henry hardly seems fitting for a sissy who eats boy juices, thanks to you ;-) :oops:
sissy200611

I agree. I would love to hear a version of several minutes. This theme could be combined with another stoyline too. It would really help me get over this challenge.
pop2thebop wrote:
Scarlett wrote:pop2thebop,

I just recorded a short 60 second sound wave which has the words you posted here and if you would like to hear it please send me an email to Madameincharge@aol.com and I can attach it to a reply email.

It's short, but I'd like to know if this is close to what your are wanting, only in a longer version.

Mistress Scarlett
Oh Mistress Scarlett,

That is amazing... so sexy yet so degrading. If that was at the end of a longer stroking instruction, no one would resist following your instructions.

Please put this at the end of a longer audio, pretty please.

You are the best!

thank you Henry, though Henry hardly seems fitting for a sissy who eats boy juices, thanks to you ;-) :oops:
Jamie Michelle

Concerning sissies learning how to eat their own cum, the way that most all sissies can eat their own sissy-cream is to ejaculate without having a full orgasm. You'll get your girlie-juice out but not lose your sex-drive because you won't have had a full orgasm.

The way you do this is by masturbating yourself but as soon as you feel that you are about to cum you stop touching yourself. What will happen is that you will cum but you won't have a full-blown orgasm (and hence lose your sexual interest). In this manner you will be able to eat your cum because you are still horny. You can continue to repeat this process until your pansy balls are drained (after which you'll simply have dry ejaculation-contractions, again without full orgams).

You can also do this while riding a dildo (such as a dildo with a suction-cup base so that you can ride it up and down while having your hands free). While you're riding the dildo play with your sissy-clit, but just before you're about to cum stop playing with your clitty but keep on riding up and down on the dildo. You'll cupcake your sissy-cream but without having a full orgasm, and hence you will still have your sex-drive.

After eating your cum this way over a long enough time, you should become used to eating your cum, so that even when you do cum with a full orgasm you'll have the ability to still swallow your cum.

Nowadays I *always* eat my own sissy-cream after I masturbate (unless of course I'm with a partner, in which case they may want me to cum on them), even after a full orgasm. I love eating cum. When I masturbate I usually catch my pansy-cream in the palm of my left hand and then lick it all off while swallowing it. Of course, I also love sucking nice cocks and swallowing their loads.

There are a number of reasons why I enjoy swallowing cum. For one, it's a very convenient way to clean up the creamy mess that cocks make when they orgasm. But most importantly, it makes me feel more feminine when I swallow cum (whether my own cum or cum from another cock). And I also love the taste of cum (it's an acquired taste, much like with coffee).

Of course, guys love it when you swallow their loads. It makes them feel more appreciated, and guys also like it when we swallow because it's more erotic. As well, when one swallows, the penis gets to remain in the mouth at the moment of climax, hence making the man's climax more intense.

----------

Girls, the above technique really does work. Below is the comment from one satisfied sissy:

""
I have tried the follwing method that one of my derest sisters gave me and it was wonderful. I was masturbating for more than an hour, all deressed up in sexy lingerie and stockings. I did not come to an orgasm but I managed to collect a wine glass full of my sissy cum, which I savor at the end.

Thank you again
""

"Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!," Sissy Erica, Feb 09, 2007 6:09 am http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=5113
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
steff

Thanks Jamie, that was a great explanation!

Hope to see more of your tips for girly girls! :P
Slave_Violet

so did anybody do this audio yet? :oops:
photoman13

I have enjoyed eating my own cum too, here is what I have done. I have had calls with a mistresses and send her a role play idea to where after I cum the mistress then hands me a spoon (which I have one handy myself) and she instructs me to eat all of the cum. She keeps encouraging me to do so. I have had to tell the mistress to make sure that after I cum she doesn't wait too long before giving me instructions for eating way... as the energy to do so fades away if too much time passes. The first time that I did this I did a two girl call so that I had two girls encouraging me to accomplish the task. In later calls I just had different role play ideas. I always tried to have what the mistresses were saying kind of match what I was doing like her handing me a spoon and having one. One thing that I did was to have her tell me to get a spoonful and then tell me a couple of times that the spoon wasn't full enough and to get more on it. This way I could take the time to make sure that I got a lot on the spoon and she was telling me to get more. Then after I had all of the cum in my mouth, she then made me open my mouth and show her and then talk to her without swallowing yet until she tells me so. Not too long though. I have also had the mistress tell me it's just high in protein or pudding, and she laughs.
sluttygirl

I don't have a problem eating mine anymore but I'd love to have an audio ordering me to. :lol:
*kisses*
Jasmine
sissicelia

[color=violet][/color] I fink it isss tho thuper to suck up my sweet salty cum
I do it the boys way into a wine glass and then slurp it round my mouth. a little dribble out the side looks thuper thexxy too he he he
Then a long swallow joy joy joy

but its best to swallow my fiends cum

sucky sissicelia
Jamie Michelle

sissicelia wrote: I fink it isss tho thuper to suck up my sweet salty cum
I do it the boys way into a wine glass and then slurp it round my mouth. a little dribble out the side looks thuper thexxy too he he he
Then a long swallow joy joy joy

but its best to swallow my fiends cum

sucky sissicelia
Semen isn't actually salty. It's bitter, like coffee. Basic (alkaline) amines are what give it its flavor.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com