Sissy caught in the act by Princess Grace

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MzGivingGrace

"There you are...home all alone. Taking this time to play in your wifes clothes. Feeling so girlie...getting lost in the feeling. Then with no warning, wifie walks in on you. She can see how you have been spending your jobless days around the house....and your life is going to take a huge change from this point on....and there is nothing you can do about it. ::giggles:: "

http://www.princessgracesplayground.com ... he_act.mp3
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
sissy_sindy

what an erotic recording :!:
i've always fantasized about getting caught and being cupcake to by a "secret housewife" (or is it a house-sissy?)
OMG! :shock: :oops:
miss_missy

What a dream, to be caught by you Princess Grace! i would love to be your devoted adoring housewife. Thank you so much for this brilliant and surpremely feminizing fantasy.

<curtsey>

miss missy
glosstights

well played.Loved every second.
sissy Darla

The link doesn`t work for me......Could anyone be kind enough to send the audio to my email address: shyriu293@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
utahutah

Thank you Princess Grace for all of your postings.
hayley

Well said utahutah.

Thank you Princess Grace, Ms Ally, Mistress Dallas, Jamie Michelle and *all* the Mistresses.

Thanks to Sissy School my GF is satisfied with the attentiveness She receives from Her well behaved sissy.

hayley.x
sissybaby77

i find it difficult to express the total helplessness i felt when i heard this, You are beyond any dream i've ever had, to belong to You would be ecstacy
sissy Darla

I`m just *dying* to be your housewife, Princess Grace. Thanks a lot for this!