audio request gangbang

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

BIGMANJOHN

gangbang audio

how about a scenario where a sluty wife has her husband living as her shemale maid and the wife cupcake her hubby maid into a gangbang.

The story starts with the attractive wife in her early 30s coming home from her job as a successful lawyer getting out her red Ferrari and opening the door to her mansion. She rings the service bell and shouts for feafi and as her maid comes walking submissively she looks at how sexy her maid looks.

The maid has massive tits and is a gorgeous virgin shemale maid with long curly blonde hair and a tight virgin ass. She is small and thin with thin curvy legs encased in white stockings and four inch red heels and a black French maids uniform that has a very short black skirt exposing her white stocking tops.

her 44 double D tits are almost bursting out the uniform and her poor little back hurts with the weight of them when she walks. Her lips are pumped up to the max bright red.

The wife asks the maid if she has done her duty’s and if her dinner is waiting on the table. The maid nods submissively the wife asks the maid to pull up her skirt and give a twirl. The wife looks and smiles as the maid does a slow sexy twirl with her very short skirt pulled up.

the wife asks the maid to pull down her sexy white panties exposing the glass see threw chastity belt. the wife takes a good look at the tiny 1 inch clitty before her and bursts out laughing oh my god your little clitty just keeps on getting smaller those new breast pills just keep on shrinking it -evil laugh-. We will have to measure it to see if its got much smaller than 1 inch but for that feafi you need the key the wife takes her necklace off and dangles the key at the bottom of it in front of her maid. The wife tells the maid now I know you have had it on for an extra month and you are dying for a release but I have a special surprise for you tonight. And will give you the key when I get back from my night out.

Now don’t look scared ime not going to show you to one of my boyfriends you know I would never let a man near you. maybe I will let you clean my pussy when I get back. And maybe one day you can have sex with me for the first time in our 9 year marriage -evil laugh-. Now go make your self useful while I get ready to go meet some men.

Then later she chains her maid up then goes out for the night to meet hunky men as usual.

but this time she comes home with a surprise 10 men 4 of them big black guys and they all cupcake the maid to suck thier cocks with her pumped up ruby red lips she deep throats them while the wife is laughing . so the maid is fluffing them to fuck the slutty wife but some of them cum in the maids mouth and over her face while the wife is being fucked.

Then they fuck the maids tight virgin ass over and over again going back for seconds then thirds and so on.

then untie the maid and fuck her huge 44 double D tits.

And as the maid lays on the floor covered in cum the wife moves in closer and whispers in the maids ear you know how I said I would always love you well ive changed my mind you better get use to what happened tonight because bruce is moving in with me the rest of the guys are free to come over and use you as they wish and you will never get to fuck me - evil laugh- now don’t cry it wasn’t so bad does your little slutty cupcake -evil laugh-

the end

Feel free to edit it but please keep the main story
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

I have several more parts of my kidnap story to finish. However, if no one takes this before then, I'll take a shot at it. However, if someone else wants to do it and can do it sooner - they should go for it.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
BIGMANJOHN

anyone else like this audio request idea
BIGMANJOHN

[quote="Mistress Dallas"]I have several more parts of my kidnap story to finish. However, if no one takes this before then, I'll take a shot at it. However, if someone else wants to do it and can do it sooner - they should go for it.[/quote]

BUMP just bumping up this thread since it has been a long time since it was started with little success
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

OK - it's on my "to do" list. I will probably post the first segment here and the balance on the new mistressalwayswins.com website.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
BIGMANJOHN

i just joined the mistress always wins website and listened to the audio cupcake bi sissy experience it was the best ever is thier going to be a second part with a gang bang.

and talk about the sissy having a chastity belt and getting estrogen injections????
BIGMANJOHN

any replies
Ms Ally
Site Admin

BIGMANJOHN wrote:i just joined the mistress always wins website and listened to the audio cupcake bi sissy experience it was the best ever is thier going to be a second part with a gang bang.

and talk about the sissy having a chastity belt and getting estrogen injections????
We'll certainly add those suggestions to the list of upcoming audios - thanks!
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
BIGMANJOHN

YEAH KOOL but dallas has to do it coz she done the start of it lol and then ile join the site for a month and not just the 3day trial.

teehee
BIGMANJOHN

just heard the audio sissy's coming out party in the members site mistress always wins.

it was very good thanks