testing 1-2-3

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

veronica07

can someone/anyone/ help me here.
everything I have clicked on in this forum is a cupcake link.
I am guessing due to age. the internet will not hold things forever.

how/where/ does someone find these links elsewhere here?
or can you?

thanks
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

If you could email the list of broken links you found to me at yourgoddessdallas @Yahoo.com I will see what, if anything can be done.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
veronica07

Mistress Dallas wrote:If you could email the list of broken links you found to me at yourgoddessdallas @Yahoo.com I will see what, if anything can be done.
================
it's not as if, it is a major crisis. just that every one of those supposed to be audio links, don't work. but as I said,...the internet will not hold anything forever. it is no one's fault. I was mildly curious what was in those audio links, if it was for jest, or someone actually made an attempt at something dire serious?
being 50 plus yrs old, I am, to say the least, jaded. I am not some lil kiddie looking for cheap thrills. "I" am in dire search for actual help.
thank you M'Lady for your kind reply.
sissy200611

Why don't you just do what Mistress Dallas asked and send her URL's of the broken links? It can't hurt.

However, I've never had a problem with any of those links so it's possible it's your a problem on your end. Have you tried a different computer? or browser? It might be worth a shot because you seem to be alone in your trouble.
veronica07

sissy200611 wrote:Why don't you just do what Mistress Dallas asked and send her URL's of the broken links? It can't hurt.

However, I've never had a problem with any of those links so it's possible it's your a problem on your end. Have you tried a different computer? or browser? It might be worth a shot because you seem to be alone in your trouble.
==============

no one yanked your chain. if I felt like answering...I would have.
sissy200611

I'm not trying to be difficult but wouldn't it make more sense to help the people that can help you instead of making multiple posts lamenting your troubles? It seems pretty clear that the first step in diagnosing this problem is to bring the necessary information to the appropriate people. You've already tried doing nothing and that apparently hasn't worked so you seem to have few options to remedy your situation.

This is the last you'll from me on the subject. Do whatever makes you happy. I apologize if I offended, I just don't understand your reluctance to work with admins in this matter.