Sissy Chronicles Pt. 1- 3

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Sissy gets dressed up by Mistress Sarah. Although you have dressed up before you are still a virgin to me. I will dress you up like you have never been dressed up before. I am pimping you out on the street corner and will keep all of the money.
Last edited by MsSarah on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sissy maid bobette

Absolutely wonderfull Mistress Sarah.

So many sissies think that all they need to do to be a good sissy is to dress the part of a sexy french maid and do all the housework for their Mistress. Perhaps in the evening Mistress will allow them to serve dinner and relax with Her licking Her heels or perhaps give Her a foot massage.

But we sissies can be made to be even more usefull by working the streets, truck stops and gay bars as cocksucking prostitutes. i agree that all Dominant Women should dress their sissies as cheap, sleazy tramps and pimp their worthless asses out as wage earning whores.

Despite the shame and humiliation of being cupcake into sissy prostitution, sissies will develop a great sense of pride when we can turn over a big wad of cash to our Mistress from a night of extensive cocksucking.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy_sindy

WOW :!:
those are amazing recordings Mistress Sarah. :D
i feel like the dirty little sissy whore you pimped out. :oops:
sissy maid priscilla

Great recording Mistress Sarah...so very exciting. I have listened several times and found it impossible to control myself.

Can You imagine the shame and humiliation we sissies are going to feel when we wiggle our sissy asses down the street dressed as big breasted prostitutes in five inch cum fuck me pumps and bright red cocksucker lipstick looking for johns to suck off.

i think i would have a great sense of pride when, at the end of the evening, i leave the streets with my nylons torn from kneeling in the alleys and dried cum all over my face and hair and $600 in my purse that i can dutifully give to my Mistress.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
sissy maid bobette

Great reply priscilla. i just loved your description of a sissy whore leaving very late at night with torn stockings and cum all over his face. All this for the profit of Mistress Sarah.

May i add that to earn a little extra money we sissies may be inclined to take it up the ass. Then we might be leaving our posts with our panties down around our ankles with cum leaking out of our pussy holes and running down our legs. Of course we are limping after spending several hours prancing around in our five or six inch heels.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings