Mr. Softy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

wiggy

I wrote this story. I was hoping one of the mistresses would like it enough to do an audio. This panty boy is a huge fan of this site. Kisses. :oops:

Mr. Softy

Ok sissy, I’m going to have to put Mr. Softy in his cute little cage now. Tyrone says he’s not taking his massive black cock out of his pants until your tiny white cocklet is under lock and key. Sweetie, I know you’re horny and want to play with it but it’s got to go in its cage now because I’m horny too and I need his massive cock. That’s it cupcake lower your pink rhumba panties so I can put the CB6000 on your little cupcake cupcake. There we go, safe and secure in its cage, you can pull your panties back up now. Now sweetie, if you promise to be a good little sissy boy you can sit over in the corner and watch while your wife gets fucked. You can watch your wife take his massive 9 inch trouser snake but you have to stay quiet. Just remember what happened the last time you interrupted us when we were having sex. Tyrone got so mad that he took his belt to your sissy backside and you weren’t able to sit down for a week.

Sweetie, you were such a good cupcake. You sat there silent for the entire 2 hours that we went at it. Now, come over here and clean me up. Tyrone left 3 loads of his thick black cum in my pussy for you. Wasn’t that nice of him? He knows how you like to suck on my creamy coochie after he has fucked it. That’s it cupcake, you get your head right down there between my sweaty legs. Oh yeah, that’s it suck all that cream out. Suck real hard because he put some of it way down in there and I don’t want you missing any. Good job sweetie, you’re definitely the right sissy for the job. Now, go clean up Tyrone’s magnificent tool. After you get all the cum and pussy juice off of his cock we have a special little present for you.

Good job sweetie. Now, here’s our present. Aren’t you lucky to get a present from us? And it’s not even Christmas or your birthday. Go ahead tear open the pink wrapping paper. That’s right sweetie it’s pills. Female hormones to be more specific. Isn’t that like your biggest fantasy? Are you scared sweetie? There’s no reason to be scared, this is what you’ve always wanted. Just think of the soft girly skin you’ll have. And the round feminine butt. And best of all the perky girly boobies. Of course, after a couple of months we’ll need to get you some training bras to go with all your panties. I know you have a couple of bras sweetie, but a sissy with real girl boobs will need a lot more. You'll need the training bras to give your new boobies the proper support and to show them off.

Tyrone says that if you take your first pill now, I can unlock you and we’ll watch while you stroke your little weenie to orgasm. Do we have a deal sweetie? You’re still afraid? Why are you afraid? Sweetie, you’re a sissy. You have worn girls’ panties for the last 5 years. You have a tiny little penis that no woman would ever be interested in. These pills will help you become even more of the girl you want to be. You’ve told me many times that you fantasized about taking girl pills. Now, me and Tyrone are nice enough to give them to you. I guarantee you will like the results sweetie. And I know you need to cum now. We haven’t let you cum for the last 2 weeks. I can see from here that your tiny little sissy balls are all swollen and blue. Would you take them for me sweetie? Please? Oh, you will, that’s a good cupcake.

Ok, here’s your first pill. This is so exciting. I can’t wait to see your girly rump and titties. Ok, stick out your tongue. There ya go. Now, I’ll put the pill on your tongue and you swallow it with this glass of water. You did it! Good girl! I’m so proud of you sweetie. Now, you get to jack off your little clitty in front of us while we laugh at you. Lower your pink rhumba panties and I’ll take the cage off. There you go. Now, stroke that little clit. Stroke it hard. Show me who the best sissy girl is in the world. There you go, came already, in only 3 minutes. You certainly are a pathetic sissy. Let’s get you locked back up. If these pills do their job, I think we’ll only need the CB6000 for another couple of months. After that, your little Mr. Softy will be soft forever.
Last edited by wiggy on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sissy_kelli

Love the story!

I am an impotent, feminized sissy and I love hearing from others like me. I love the fact that my tiny cockette will always be limp and useless. What could be more sissified than that? Being completely unable to function as a man just reinforces my feelings of femininity. I missed being able to have erections at first, but now I find myself completely satisfied by getting fucked in my sissy pussy. I'm proud to be a cocksucking anal princess!
steff

Sounds like it could make one wonderful audio. Especially when hormones and girly titties are in the equation.
sissycamila

Great story. Hmmm, don´t you have a follow up??!!??
hugs and kisses, camila
I love it when lacy lingery is caressing my body
wiggy

Oh, I could definitely write more. I have a world of sissy ideas floating around in my head.
MsJamie

xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy
http://www.cupcake.com/