Lesbian Sissy Lover by Mistress Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

I know how to bring out the woman in you. Woman to Woman! Listen to this special treat my Lesbian Sissy Lovers!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/l ... ylover.mp3

sissyslutmichelle2007

Mistress Sarah,

Curtesy,

I absolutely loved this audio. Thanks for giving us girls such a great audio. My boyclit became so hard.

hugs and kisses,

Chelle
Nancy

Thankyou Mistress Sarah for finally acknowledging the "Lesbian Sissy" as a Mistress. You have nailed us very well :) We tend to get forgotten about a little, and are very misunderstood in the sissy community. Not to say if Mistress required it I wouldn't gorge on a nice big juicy cock, or have him fuck me senseless in the sissy-hole, and be required to totally enjoy it, which of course I certainly would. But if a label must be attached, then "Lesbian Sissy" is the category I most likely fall under. My Mistress understands this very well too.

So, as Mistress Sarah requests; a big shout out to all the Lesbian Sissies at the School, wherever you may roam. Keep on revelling in sophisticated sensuality, and break the stereotype!! :twisted:

xoxo
sissynancy
sissy_sindy

this is a nice recording .... i AM a sissified lesbian :!: