It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:29 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: Weekly duties
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:02 am 

Quote:
I am a full time housewife to my beautiful better half Taylor. I do all of the housework, cooking, shopping, and really anything else she needs. My wife also loves to brag on me, we were recently at a work function of hers which is in a male dominated profession, she went around introducing me to her coworkers and telling them how great I was at home and how much I make her life easier. I definitely got a few looks. But I love it. She lets me dress however I like which is nice.
Hi, JMathew4! I'm glad that you have an understanding wife.

Do you only dress en femme at home, or do you ever go out en femme?

Author (under my legal name) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 pm 

Wow! There's another Susan in our School. Happy Thursday Sissy Susan #9316.

I did my Chores, out of Uniform, today. I am still in my Leggings, two Bras, one is under-wire, and BOTH are filled. No Camisole, this morning. I washed them ALL. I, also, washed all my Leggings. Some Brown; Some Black.

I'm still wearing my Trotter's Heels. This is rare for me. I'm normally in my Flat Mary Janes. (See: "My Pretty New Shoes.")

Since the Bed sheets needed to be changed, I laundered them, yesterday, in Uniform, I might add. They needed to be, properly flattened, and folded. Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Housewife does NOT like ironed sheets. Whose got time for that?

Then, my Heart almost stopped. Miss Mary Ellen helped me fold and put away the sheets! Doing sheets is a pain.

I was going to make a little sign for Her, "Junior Assistant Sissy." I thought better of it.

Our Doctor's appointments are all set, I over-heard, "Special Presents for Missy." I need a nap and a Shoe change. It's time to fondle my faux breasts, You Girls are so lucky to be Girls. I'm a Cancer survivor but I would gladly have my own Breasts, even if my Cancer would return.

Sisterly yours, with Love and Hugs,
A Prissy Sissy, Missy Susan Pauline

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm 

Quote:
Wow! There's another Susan in our School. Happy Thursday Sissy Susan #9316.

I did my Chores, out of Uniform, today. I am still in my Leggings, two Bras, one is under-wire, and BOTH are filled. No Camisole, this morning. I washed them ALL. I, also, washed all my Leggings. Some Brown; Some Black.

I'm still wearing my Trotter's Heels. This is rare for me. I'm normally in my Flat Mary Janes. (See: "My Pretty New Shoes.")

Since the Bed sheets needed to be changed, I laundered them, yesterday, in Uniform, I might add. They needed to be, properly flattened, and folded. Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Housewife does NOT like ironed sheets. Whose got time for that?

Then, my Heart almost stopped. Miss Mary Ellen helped me fold and put away the sheets! Doing sheets is a pain.

I was going to make a little sign for Her, "Junior Assistant Sissy." I thought better of it.

Our Doctor's appointments are all set, I over-heard, "Special Presents for Missy." I need a nap and a Shoe change. It's time to fondle my faux breasts, You Girls are so lucky to be Girls. I'm a Cancer survivor but I would gladly have my own Breasts, even if my Cancer would return.

Sisterly yours, with Love and Hugs,
A Prissy Sissy, Missy Susan Pauline

OMG Missy Susan, if you'd given her that sign, I bet the contraption your described in your kitchen or an over the table paddling would have been in order!

And who doesn't like ironed sheets? lol

Gurls, this was a sweet and fun thread to read. I love Sissy Housewife dreams . . . and realities!

Check out my tumblr at www.goddessrachelintelligentfemdom.tumblr.com

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!