It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:18 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Is ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE a goal in your servitude ?
A) Yes I seek to be absolutely and flawlessly obedient to my Superior in every way. 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
B) No thats ridiculous, it impossible to obey anyone completely. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
C) I would like to but it would take mesmerize , brain modification , mortal terror for me actually to BE totally obedient. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D) Being totally obedient would be boring , who would "punish" me ? 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
E) The idea of it is abhorrent. This only works if its totally voluntary and humanity is respected. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 8
 Post subject: Stepford Sissies
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:40 pm 

Stepford Sissies

In the past few years I have encountered an increasing number of sissie who speak seriously of wishing to become Stepford Sissies , after the famous story of the Stepford Wives.
The idea that the former males are converted into stunningly beautiful, completely submissive and utterly controlled , feminine service automatons in the service of
a) Matriarchal Women
b) Men
c) Anyone
Rendered incapable of self-actualised thought but apparently thrilled and happy with his/her condition
The concept is based on an original satyrical science fiction book (?) by Ira Levin based on a town in Connecticut.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives.

The mechanics and horror of the story is further adapted by the sadistic mind of Simon Benson and the publications by Gord which is a now a rare (and valuable) book

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ ... -293652084

What this particular psychic fetish raises, of course, are a number of ethical and moral and psychological questions about the role of
a) absolute and unquestioning obedience to
1) Political Power
2) Gender Based Power
b) the role of Free Will in survival
c) the outer limits of BSDM (permanent medical modification)
d) the causes of human (sexual) fascination in absolute oppressoin
e) boundaries betwen 'play' and 'terror'

I am curious how many good housewifely sissies here are serious about being absolutely obedient ?
And other questions . Please take a moment to answer the poll(s) posted.
You may do so of your own free will . You are not REQUIRED to answer the polls.
(teehee)

Post subject: Re: Stepford Sissies
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 pm 

Quote:
Stepford Sissies

In the past few years I have encountered an increasing number of sissie who speak seriously of wishing to become Stepford Sissies , after the famous story of the Stepford Wives.
The idea that the former males are converted into stunningly beautiful, completely submissive and utterly controlled , feminine service automatons in the service of
a) Matriarchal Women
b) Men
c) Anyone
Rendered incapable of self-actualised thought but apparently thrilled and happy with his/her condition
The concept is based on an original satyrical science fiction book (?) by Ira Levin based on a town in Connecticut.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives.

The mechanics and horror of the story is further adapted by the sadistic mind of Simon Benson and the publications by Gord which is a now a rare (and valuable) book

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ ... -293652084

What this particular psychic fetish raises, of course, are a number of ethical and moral and psychological questions about the role of
a) absolute and unquestioning obedience to
1) Political Power
2) Gender Based Power
b) the role of Free Will in survival
c) the outer limits of BSDM (permanent medical modification)
d) the causes of human (sexual) fascination in absolute oppressoin
e) boundaries betwen 'play' and 'terror'

I am curious how many good housewifely sissies here are serious about being absolutely obedient ?
And other questions . Please take a moment to answer the poll(s) posted.
You may do so of your own free will . You are not REQUIRED to answer the polls.
(teehee)
I think a sissy should strive for absolute obedience, however a bit of punishment is always fun!