To Tiff, fulldiaper and Candy Cumslut

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

This is a one shot audio since I can't do one for everyone who replies here, but wanted to thank you for posting in a personal audio to you.

Mistress/cupcake Scarlett

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Scarlett/audios.mp3
Tiff

Dear Mistress Scarlett,
Thank you so much for the personalized audio,what an exciting surprise!
When you mentioned the irradecent pink polish i thought i have some off that,actually it is an OPI "Pompeii Purple"but shimery irradecent! I painted my nails and it was barely dry when i had to rush out and run several errands and then go to lunch where all the waitresses know me. I got allot of "what the hells" but made up a story that "i'm going drag for halloween and a girlfriend was messing around last night and afterwards realized she didn't have any polish remover." They would howl with laughter and allot of comments saying she did a good job and it looks good me. A few weird guys but just blew them off.
Excited from all the comments, i stopped in at the walgreens cosmetics. My cutie wasn't on but i bought a Revlon Lip conditioner. It's a tube,all the yummy scent and taste but totally clear and not glossy but satin/matte finish. I'm going to carry it in my coat pocket and reapply evry chance i get.
I'm planning on keeping the nail polish on to yoga class tonight and use the same ruse i used today. I'll J.O. tonight with all the excitment but leave it on untill morning so i get used to the feel of waking up girlie.:)
*big Revoln lip conditioner kiss* Tiffany
Miss Scarlett

I'm glad you enjoyed the audio Tifany.

OPI is a great brand of polish and it didn't surprise me at all that you had something iridescent in your collection.

With all you and the others are getting away with, with Halloween coming up October should be officially Sissy Month.

Miss Scarlett
Tiff

I know i have always thought of October as sissy month.:)
I love OPI and this polish in particular IS really pretty.
I just changed into my yoga cloths and so nervous wearing the polish to class! I've had an erection for hours and damn if there isin't a small precum stain. Wash it off and use a hairdryer quick? Just had an hystercel thought... I could use a tampon napkin! LOL
Take care, Tiffany
candy cumslut

Thank You so much Mistress Scarlett for the wonderfull response. we sissy bitches get all atither when you mention us in person. i am sure full cupcake must have had a terrible time controlling his little cupcake cupcake when You were changing his cupcake.

Anyway, thank You Mistress for the good solid spanking. i certainly deserved it. i've been having such disgusting perverted thoughts about sniffing Your dirty panties and stockings and, as all chronic masturbators do, playing with my little dinky dick. So sorry Mistress for making a creamy in pretty pink panties.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy_sindy

what an amazing personal audio Ms Scarlett!

i'm especially envious of candy cumslut. :oops:
sissy maid priscilla

Great recording Mistress Scarlet. Its so exciting when a Mistress makes the recordings personal and mentions Her adoring little sissies by name.

i agree with sindy and am also envious of candy cumslut. i'm sure the dim witted little sissy bitch got exactly what he deserved.

Mistress Scarlet, i just noticed that the seams on my nylons are crooked. May i please raise my skirts and petticoats and lower my panties and get a good spanking. Please Mistress Scarlet.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.