Hi Girls~ audio by Mistress Jamie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsJamie

xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy
http://www.cupcake.com/

Tiff

Hello back at ya,Mistress Jamie,
I love your little daily message it feels like a continuous connection. I wish i had someone to do little feminine things to me everyday. Although i am having another girlie whirlie day. I stopped at a strip club and complimented "Sparkle" on her nails and said i want to have mine done for Halloween. She came back with her nail kit and superglued a nail tip on my pinky in front of everyone! She told me to come in the friday before the party and she would do them all and she also asked me to come in early this friday,she has a pink dress that may fit me,she's going to make me try it on! I showed her and the other girls my fem pics and got wonderful comments that i "make a beautiful woman!" and we had wonderful girlie talk and laughs. Unsolicted Sparkle gave me her phone # and real name. She is ubber hot! Tiffany
MsJamie

Tiff that's awesome you go girl!!!
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy
http://www.cupcake.com/

Tiff

Hi Mistress Jamie,
I'm going to wear the glue on nail into the cosmotology school today when i get a facial. It will be a nice segway into talking about getting sculptured or gel nails put on for Halloween which is what i really want to try just once. I feel so good talking to girls about dressing that i must project a great energy because i can feel it come back. Very positive.
Btw the girls at Yoga all had a good hoot about my polished nails tue. but then we all focused in on the class. I'm sure i'll get a bit more ribbing tonight at class. :) Have a good day, Tiff
sissy_sindy

thank you Ms Jamie for wishing us a "gurly whurly" day! :D