Sissy Maid Priscilla

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

Okay, but this is the last one. I just could not resist one more spanking :wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Scarlet ... scilla.mp3

Mistress Scarlett
sissy maid priscilla

Thank You so much Mistress Scarlet for my sissy ass paddling. It must be terribly annoying for You and all the Sissy School Mistresses to spend Your valuable time training we tiny dicked losers to be usefull sissy maids and then have a stupid sissy appear with crooked seams on his nylons. i promise it won't happen again.

Thank You again Mistress Scarlet. Now i must get back to scrubbing all the toilets at sissy school.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
Miss Scarlett

Sissy Maid Priscilla, you have no idea how annoying and frustrating it can be at times when stubborn maids can't follow the simplest instructions.

Those toilets had better shine when you are done with them, then get to the rest of your duties.

I think you should behave yourself for a while after the "impression" I left on you :oops:

Mistress Scarlett
sissy_sindy

thank You
<sob>
for my paddling
<sob>
Mistress Scarlett! :oops:
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Yaaayyyyy Ms. Scarlett is back.. Ma'am I have missed you, and your voice on this audio takes me back.. Giggles.. Thank you for the audio. I am still following our cycle Ma'am. As a matter fo fact, Saturday will be day one uuuugghh... Jus tin time for Halloween. Perhaps I'll be a witch this year. Giggles..

Welcome back Ma'am. BIG HUGS. BIG KISSES, and deep curtseys.
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
sissy maid priscilla

Yes Mistress Scarlet, as ususal You are so correct. we dim witted, hair brained bimbos can't seem to do anything right. Is it any wonder we can always be found with doing the housework with our sissy asses a bright red from all the ass whippings we get from our Mistress.

Thank You Mistress for keeping us in line.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
Miss Scarlett

Hi Jacqueline Patricia,

By now you know that periods love to show up when you have plans, especially holidays.

Just think PMS and you could make a very good witch. Here is what PMS looks like :lol: :twisted: :P :x :? in no particular order.

Again, I am so proud of you for carrying this out as long as you have and making it a real part of your everyday life.

Mistress Scarlett
miss prissy pindick

Just wonderfull Mistress Scarlett. Its rather funny that most people would feel sorry for sissy maid priscilla, being feminized into a sissy maid and then severely spanked for a simple mistake like crooked seams on his nylons.

But i am envious of priscilla and agree that incompetent sissies should be severely punished. And Mistress Scarlett, i always check the seams on my stockings to make sure they are perfectly straight.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.