Wife dresses hubby as a sexy silent film star for Halloween.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

Wow sissy maid priscilla, you certainly have changed the tone of this contest. my outfit would be similiar to yours except i think i would go to six inch heels and make my appearance at a truck stop.

Truck stops are great places to pick up a large number of extemely horny truck drivers looking for a nice, wet, warm blowjob.

Mistress Claire, can't You just see Your little sissy bitch prancing in front of all those semis with their headlights on and me wiggling my ass in those skyscrapper heels enticing all those horny men.

i could probably charge only ten dollars a blowjob and be in contention to wash those lovely panties and stockings. Of course, i would charge twenty dollars to take it up the ass.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Mistress_Claire

Why, Sissy maid Priscilla; it's almost as if you have read my deviant mind :twisted:
sissy maid priscilla

Thank You Mistress Claire, i just get so excited when You mention my name in a response. Its so nice when we dim witted sissies can come up with an acceptable idea. Of course it is rather obvious. What sissy wouldn't work all night sucking cock to get a chance at washing Your lovely lingerie and cleaning Your cupcake.

Although i think bobete has the right idea. Working a truck stop does seem awfully profitable. i was thinking more of gay bars and cupcake shows.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.