Breast Pumping

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Lana_wanna

I just love to pump my breasts, and to be suckled on. Softly play with my nipples, and I will be yours. The joy of being a girlygirl. Lana

:lol:
Need training for transistion
babygina

I have just started pumping my breasts,how long will it take for me to feel/see any changes in MY breasts??I am pumping each breast for 1 hour 3 times per day.I want to really produce milk.I am not using any stimulants or hormones,do you suggest anything???I only truely want to get to a AA or A size breasts,because I love to wear TRAINING BRA'S. :wink: :wink: :wink:
sarah123

How do you pump breasts? What is it? Please tell me oh great ones!
I'm a gothic skater dude, with a secret fetish for all things cool! Smoking, feminisation etc. But shhh, don't tell anyone!
jauniecm

What kind of pump are you using? I just started using suction cups and would be interested in comparing notes. I just posted an article about it today on my blog. I used a breast pump like nursing mothers do earlier and that will give you some excitement, mainly in your nipples, if you use it often but you can't produce milk unless you are cupcake, sorry. Hope you enjoy the results.

Jaunie
www.jauniestraining.blogspot.com
please let me know how it goes!
A sissy step a day,
keeps guyish behavior at bay.

http://jauniestraining.blogspot.com/
babygina

I am using a TRUE lactating mothers double MEDULA breast pump.I just love the feel of the pumping action on my breasts and watching my nipples getting sucked out.
jauniecm

Soooooo, how is it going now? You've been using it a long time now. Any results? I know mine got really puffy after using regularly a couple times a day, 5 days a week or so. I did a few other things too but I think it's the pumping (and playing with them) that are making them grow for me. Anxious to hear from your experiences.
A sissy step a day,
keeps guyish behavior at bay.

http://jauniestraining.blogspot.com/