Empress Marlena's First Visit To The Forum

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Marlena

Hi Pretties! Wow, this forum is so neat! Below you will find My first audio contribution to the sissy board (yay!). This one is for all of my sweet little dollies that like to dress hyper-girly (lace, bows, ruffles, oh my!).

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Marlena ... yforum.mp3

*kisses*
-Mistress Marlena
empressmarlena@yahoo.com
www.themasturbatrix.com
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Mistress Ma'am.

WOW a beautiful woman and a beautiful voice as well. A perfect Mistress for Sissy School. Thoroughly enjoyed your audio. Thank you Ma'am for taking the time to post it for us who long to be like you. I know we must start at the begining, rhumba panties, petticoats, ruffled ankle socks etc.. Oh, If only it were as simple as waving a magic wand and being you... giggles..

Welcome Ma'am I wish you fun and happiness here..
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
Little Giselle

Welcome to the forum, Empress Marlena! (curtseys)

I think it's great that you enjoy sissies in ruffles and lace. I sort of, um, like that too ... :oops: