Come Here Little Dicked Sissies!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

rowdyrod

what if we got big weeners that bulge our panties :P
wannabe_baby

Is that very likely here, rowdyrod? :P

Thanks for the audio, Miss Courtney. I really liked it and you have such a nice voice. :)
BlondeAngela

Actually, sissies, ladyboys, and transwomen, can gave male genetalia of various sizes, just like other genetic men. It isn't the size of the male genetalia that necessarily makes a man effeminate, gay, a sissy, etc..

It may be true that sissies and ladyboys on average are men who are more small and petite than your average man, including their male genetalia, but there are exceptions to that.
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Mistress Courtney, You are such a delightfully cruel and sadistic Humiliatrix. It seems that more and more Women are deciding to humiliate their tiny dicked husbands and boyfriends rather than just ignoring the problem.

They are finding that we shrimpdicks can be dressed in panties, bras, stockings, garters and spiked heels and put to work scrubbing floorsm toilets and doing all the housework. And as You suggest, Mistress Courtney, put on display and tortured as a form of entertainment.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings