Sissy Transformation

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsJulia

The lovely Jacqueline Patricia wrote the script for this awesome audio. Voice courtesy of moi.

http://odeo.com/show/6716063/1507613/do ... meDown.mp3

Kiss Kiss
Ms Julia

teasing_julia@yahoo.com
Radio
Blog
Phone
rowdyrod

That was hot. thanks for the audio! 5 Stars!
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Ms. Julia,

Thank you once again Ma'am for recording this script. I am so pleased and flattered that you liked it enough to record it. As you can see from above, it was rated as 5 stars. I like that. You have a terriffic voice and made this script sound wonderful.

HUGS,

Jacqueline Patricia
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
sissy_sindy

thank You Ms Julia :D
princessdaisy

Oh that was so great :) I want to be that boy getting dressed :)
girls wear the best outfits ever
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Daisy, I am so glad you like the story... It was one of my favorite fantasies....
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
Jacqueline Patricia

If you get the opportunity to hear the other parts to this I think you might like it as well
princessdaisy

Jacqueline Patricia wrote:If you get the opportunity to hear the other parts to this I think you might like it as well
where are the other parts?
princessdaisy

something's wrong, I can't listen to it now