Doing cupcake Time (Audio Request)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ryan

Officer "cupcake" Sanchez came into the supermarket gripping the puny little hand of her brand new cupcake 'Sissy cupcake' Camila with one hand that was strong enough to put a man in his place, and his place was in...DIAPERS. And then pulled a shopping cart from the herd with the other, yes she was that strong. She picked up little Camila with both hands under his arms showing off that pretty satin cupcake blue cinderella dress with puffed sleeves to the other shoppers, exposing the bright white snug cupcake peaking out at the hem of the dress. And then placing him into the cart and through the leg holes meant for cupcake to ride in the basket while cupcake does the shopping.

"It's time to go shopping, miha." she said pushing the basket

"Now lets see, we need cupcake food hmm, oh yes Gerber is good" Officer cupcake said cupcake took a good few jars from the shelf and placed them into the basket.

I want whats best for my cupcake she said with a little tap on his nose with her index finger.

"Oh look, isn't this cute, pacifiers in different colors, now you can have a matching binkie with each dress" she said tossing it into the basket before pushing it some more. "Now lets see, bottles, yes we need more of those... AWW, look." Officer cupcake said cupcake picked up a pink bib that had Cinderella carrassing the face of that horse that pulled her chariot. "Maybe I'll take you to a petting zoo, won't that be fun? You should be happy, because real prisoners don't get field trips, miha" Pushing the cart along "No, we already have bottles, toys, oh..." she said as cupcake stopped the cart and they were surrounded by Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and Drypers. "Don't drop your dummy sweety, they're just diapers" she cooed while shaking her head in a big smile in a belittled manor. "None of these diapers have that cute plastic smell when cupcake opens the package, or that adorable ruffle noise when you make scootsies across my carpet, *babyish tone* so bambinos are the only diapers for you, you don't need to be a Precious in pampers, or cupcake for Luvs, or a Drypers Damsel, or a Huggies Highness, but you're still Mommies' Little Princess" Officer cupcake said when pinching camila's cheeks. *cupcake talk* "goo-goo-ga-ga *mockery sucking noises and other babyish babble*" even though it was a cupcake tone, it was enough to make this grown sissy of a 'man' cry, in this position. "Now lets go home so cupcake can feed you your baba and put you down for a nap, ok miha?" she said pushing him in the basket to the check out counter "No diapers?" asked the sales lady, "No, we have plenty at home, besides hopefully at the end of this month she'll be wearing pull-ups" cupcake said after paying for the cupcake stuff, the sales lady smiled and looked over at Camila "You better be a good girl, or cupcake will make you wear diapers for a long time" the woman said while waving her index finger, cupcake loaded Camila into the back seat and strapped him into the saftey seat before sitting into the drivers side, and Sissy Camila went 'Wah-wah-wah' all the way home.

Of course, he will have to wear pull-ups for three months and not once wet and mess them if he can't keep one pair of training pants clean for the whole next month, then he won't make parole, and he will still be in diapers for another 6 months. And for all you scroundrels out there that think of breaking the law, think twice, because you will be caught and will be slapped back into sissyhood and Officer cupcake Sanchez will take charge of you and diapers stay taped on like the little brats and babies you are and only cupcake will decide when you are ready to grow up! If you can't do the time don't do the crime!
Last edited by Ryan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
EmpressBailey

revise it without the cupcake play and I'll work on it.
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
Ryan

Do you mean the "messy" part?
wannabe_baby

I think she does Ryan. I like how humiliating it was but I know a lot of people don't enjoy it.

Great script, by the way. I think Empress Bailey would be very good at performing it. :)
Ryan

yeah, maybe you're right with the messy part. But what if he just wet it instead?
wannabe_baby

I think that counts too. That's why Empress Bailey said "cupcake play". Avoid using number 1s and number 2s.
Ryan

alright, it's edited
wannabe_baby

Yeah, that looks a bit better. :)