Sissy Humiliation Day 6 ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ation6.mp3

On to dresses now......getting bored sluts? Remember..only the boring are bored :)
BlondeAngela

That is lovely Mistress Cassandra!! Very feminine!
It is wonderful wearing a dress, with nylons, high heels, makeup on, hair styled feminine, and wearing earrings and jewelry.

I have preferred wearing dresses and skirts for years.
Even before I transitioned from male to female, when I was a female impersonator, I usually wore dresses and skirts and blouses.
I barely even own any jeans or slacks, I am always in a beautiful dress, or a lovely skirt and blouse.

The breast forms you mentioned are lovely also.
I wore breast forms under my bra until I went on estrogen and grew my own breasts, and then got bigger 36 d-cup breasts with my breast implants (paid for by my handsome man Todd, who loves beautiful women's breasts on gorgeous transwomen! And who loves me in a sexy dress! :wink: :) )
beatrice

Dear Ms Cassandra,

How wonderful and oh so exciting, to walk through the mall completely dressed up and feminized. I love my dress, heels and fishnets. And of course lots of make-up and freshly painted nails. My jewelry shines as I mince down the hallway. I love my long curly wig and my pretty handbag. I behave very feminine, dainty and faggy. And my little "clitty" is safely put away in my chastity-belt. And You are so very right - time to find a beautiful, but strict Mistress, to continue my training!
Thank You, Ms Cassandra, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
Deep curtsies,
Sissy Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
M_Cassandra

It's about time sissy gets married, now I wonder if his lovely wife has an idea...hmmm. Ideas anyone?