Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

princessdaisy

here's another Sissy crossdressing script I thought up, takes place after the cheerleader story

Oh hi there, I'm so glad you could make it to the party. After all YOU'RE the guest of Honor. I take your hand ans being you inside. Girls, he's here.

As you can see, all the girls from cheer squad are here, say Hi girls.

Alright, it's a slumber party so you have to be dressed accordingly. So, strip down now. That's it, everything...yes the underwear too (Giggles). Oh my, you're still wearing the bra and panties we gave you. (Giggles) You do like being a girl don't you?

Well, let's get you in your nightie, it's a pink silky one with frills at the bottom, slip it on like so...Oh yes, it's a perfect fit. Come on, we're giving eachother makeovers.

Now, I'll be doing your nails, Tara is doing your hair and Suzie is doing your makeup. I'm giving you bright hot pink nails, that way you can have the same color lipstick. Tara has a long blonde wig that goes past the shoulders, everyone knows blondes have more fun. Suzie is great with makeup, she's giving you pretty blue eyeshadow and a attractive pink blush, don't forget the mascara.

Oh, look how pretty you are, isn't he pretty girls. Oops, I mean "she." (laughs) How about some pictures? Ohh...don't be embarrassed, it'll just be between us girls, come on, give us a smile. That's it, Oh you look so cute, come on, cupcake us a kiss (Giggles) you really have it down.

Since you like posing for us, how about a little dress up/fashion show? Come on, I have all sorts of outfits in my room.

Look at all these different dresses, let's start you off with a ballerina Tutu. Oh those tights look so cute on you, come on, give us a pirouette, How cute :) ok, how about this pretty French Maid outfit. (giggles) Look at you, ready to serve us whenever we ask. How about my old one-piece swimsuit with the skirt? a bit tight on you, but it looks so cute on you! Ooh, my old saloon girl costume, you'd give the men something to cheer for, How pretty...can you give us a can-can dance? Oh you're being such a good sport about this, let's make you really pretty now, this pink sissy girly-girl dress, with the puffed sleeves, lace and the big bow in the back. Oh look at you...so very pretty...Give us a curtsy (giggle) such fun we're having.

Ding-Dong.

Oh my, who could that be? Say, why don't you get the door? Oh come on, it'll be funny, no one will know it's really you.

I see you walk down to answer the door you open it wide, it's a very hansom boy. Oh it's David, my cousin, I invited him to meet you, he really likes... girls like you. Say hello to him, don't be shy

You say hello and he replies by kissing your hand...Ooh, he likes you already. You see, everytime we let a new girl join our cheerleader squad, they have to go through an...initiation...and my cousin here is the one who does it. What will he do, you wonder? He'll see if you're girdle enough to be one of us.

He begins already by pulling you in a kiss. We all cheer and laugh as we see you to make out. his hands are around you as he slips his tongue through your pink lips. you wrap your arms around him too and you moan as you kiss back, Oh wow, it's so hot. His hand slips under your very loose skirt and he starts touching your panties, your eyes widen in fear as he touches you, but I whisper "it's ok, my cousin is so bi"

That's how it ends...for now

I hope one of the mistresses will do it
girls wear the best outfits ever
sweetjordancd

I'd love to hear this one done by one of the very lovely and talented mistresses....

You get a makeup gift pack from a secret admirer. The note says "Meet me at
your apartment at 7 pm on Friday. Do not open." Friday night comes along and
the door bell rings. You come check the door and I am standing there. I
follow you into your apartment and tell you we are going to have some fun. I grab
the back of your head and we kiss passionately. Then I spot a chair and push
you into it. I tell you not to move an inch. Don't say a word and don't
touch me. I get the makeup pack which was sitting by the door and begin by
putting some base on you. As I use the applicator to put it on you, I rub your
inner thigh with my other hand. Seeing the pleasure in your eyes, I finish with
the base. Then I put some powder on your face. I gather the rest of the makeup
and sit it next to us. I sit down on your lap, straddling your legs. I take
off your shirt. I take out the blush brush and before putting any blush on it,
I run it from your belly button up to your nipples. Gently, I run it across
your left nipple, then to your right. Then back to the middle of your chest,
I run it up to your neck, around your throat and underneath each ear. After
teasing for a few moments, I put some blush on the brush and apply it to each
cheek. By this time, you didn't need it anyway, but it's applied. Then to the
eyes. I take out the applicator and put some eye shadow on it. I run it
across your eyelids one by one. I can feel a small bulge under my crotch to let
me know that you are enjoying it. After I get through with both eyes, I kiss
you again. With your eyes still closed, you are surprised to feel my soft hot
lips on yours but you respond with enjoyment. After our kiss, I grab some
mascara. You open your eyes and allow me to put it on. While I am putting it on,
our eyes lock. After the mascara, neither of us can resist very well. I grab
the tube of lipstick and start applying it to your lips. little by little in
erotic strokes. I put the lid back on the lipstick just in time for you to
grab me and start kissing me. Then you start on my neck. You bite and nibble
around my ears, driving me crazy. Then I push you away. Shake my head no and
tell you to wait. I walk to your closet and find a beautiful dress. Its red
and looks like it would fit you well. I walk back in, stand you up and undress
you. Shoes first, then socks, then pants, then underwear. I slip the dress
over you and zip it up. The dress is red satin. Because you have no underwear
on, there is a significant bulge in the front of the dress. I take you to the
mirror and you look at yourself. You like what you see. While you are still
looking at yourself, I come up behind you and start kissing your neck. I
nibble on each ear lobe, then right behind them. Then I move around to your front
and get down on my knees, looking into your eyes, I lift your dress inch by
inch until I get it up to where I want it. I kiss each thigh a few times, left
then right. Then I slide your hot hard cock into my mouth. Letting the dress
slide back down over my head, you cant really see me, only my movements. In
the full length mirror, you can see me move back and forth and can feel my
mouth on you. I grab your butt cheeks with both hands and pull you further into
my mouth. I can feel your butt cheeks clench and your legs shake. I back off
and get up. I kiss you again. and throw you on the floor. I undress in front
of you, giving you a strip tease. I straddle you and rub your cock with my
pussy with the satin still between us. I rub your nipples through the dress.
Then I pull it up and start rubbing your cock with my hand. Then in one
movement, you are deep inside me. I am still for a moment, then I start moving up
and down. I rub your nipples while I ride you. I bend down and kiss you
passionately. I ride you hard, moving up and down faster and faster. Each time I go
down, you are penetrating me deeper and deeper; I stop and lay down on the
floor. "It's your turn." I pull you on top of me and you pound me hard and
deep over and over. I orgasm and my pussy spasms around your cock. The feeling
is just too much. You can't hold it anymore. You let out a loud moan and come
deep inside me. You collapse on top of me still in your red satin dress. We
both giggle just before we fall asleep together. It was a great experience.
Hope to do it again soon.
Empress Holly

Oh my, that's a little long... but I will put it on the to do list soon sweetie :)
~Empress Holly of sensualteasing.com

Have you been reading up on Sissyville.com?

Do you love Ms Delia? She has a fantastic sissy blog at femfabulous.com
sweetjordancd

Thanks Goddess! Can't wait! :o
John8472

Closet Wonderland

Thanks so much for coming over and helping me clean, you're such a great friend. My place was just such a mess! Especially my closet, it's so much better now that I've cleared out all those clothes I never wear. Can you drop this box off at Goodwill on your way home? Thanks. Let me just take one last look to see if there's anything else that needs to go...Oh...Look, it's my Halloween costume from last year, my sexy Alice in Wonderland dress. Oh, it's so pretty...I'd hate to just give it away, but I doubt I'm ever going to wear it again...Let me try it on one last time. Let me get out of these jeans and tshirt. Hmm? Oh, don't be shy, it's ok you can look. I get changed in front of my friends all the time. Plus you were with me that day at the mall when I bought this cute red satin bra and panty set. So, you've seen my underwear before, now you're just seeing me in them...There. Wow, isn't this dress just so cute? I really don't want to just get rid of it...Hmm...Huh. You know, you're only a little taller than me. It might fit you...Oh come on, just try it on. Please? For me? Just for fun? Ok, great! Let me get it off. Now you take your clothes off. That's it. Now let me put this on you. Aw, you look adorable! Hmm, you know, I think you need boobs. Yeah, it'll make it fit better. Just take your arms out of the sleeves and roll the top down, and I'll find you a nice bra. Here we go, a white satin bra. It's kind of plain, but it's padded so that should help. Ok, arms out front. Let me slide it on, and I'll do the back for you, and put the dress back up, and great! Wow, you really look like a girl! Well, except for your legs...They're kind of hairy...Oh, wait! This dress came with stockings, I bet I still have them. Hmm. Here they are! Ok, let me put them on you. Give me your foot...up we go...let me just fix the top...and the other leg...there...aren't they nice? Oh, you look so cute. Turn around for me. Huh...well, since you're taller than me, the dress doesn't quite cover you, and well, your boxers are showing...but don't worry, I know just what you need...That's right, panties. Not just any panties, really cute ones too. White, with a bow in front, lace at the sides and ruffles at the back. Come on, lets get these on you...Now be fair, I'm standing here almost naked, you're getting to see me in panties. I just want to see you in panties too. That's it...Good girl! Now lift your dress so I can see. Aw, little Alice likes it! My sweet girl really likes her pretty new underwear! Turn...Aw, and your bum is just so cute in them. I just wanna squeeze it. You're such a good girl! That's quite a tent your pitching in front there...do you like the way I look in my panties? Or the way you feel in yours? Or maybe both? Either way, Alice...And that's your new name by the way, Alice...I think you and I should take a little trip through Wonderland together
EmpressConstance

I weill do this one for you look for it in the next few days!!
John8472 wrote:Closet Wonderland

Thanks so much for coming over and helping me clean, you're such a great friend. My place was just such a mess! Especially my closet, it's so much better now that I've cleared out all those clothes I never wear. Can you drop this box off at Goodwill on your way home? Thanks. Let me just take one last look to see if there's anything else that needs to go...Oh...Look, it's my Halloween costume from last year, my sexy Alice in Wonderland dress. Oh, it's so pretty...I'd hate to just give it away, but I doubt I'm ever going to wear it again...Let me try it on one last time. Let me get out of these jeans and tshirt. Hmm? Oh, don't be shy, it's ok you can look. I get changed in front of my friends all the time. Plus you were with me that day at the mall when I bought this cute red satin bra and panty set. So, you've seen my underwear before, now you're just seeing me in them...There. Wow, isn't this dress just so cute? I really don't want to just get rid of it...Hmm...Huh. You know, you're only a little taller than me. It might fit you...Oh come on, just try it on. Please? For me? Just for fun? Ok, great! Let me get it off. Now you take your clothes off. That's it. Now let me put this on you. Aw, you look adorable! Hmm, you know, I think you need boobs. Yeah, it'll make it fit better. Just take your arms out of the sleeves and roll the top down, and I'll find you a nice bra. Here we go, a white satin bra. It's kind of plain, but it's padded so that should help. Ok, arms out front. Let me slide it on, and I'll do the back for you, and put the dress back up, and great! Wow, you really look like a girl! Well, except for your legs...They're kind of hairy...Oh, wait! This dress came with stockings, I bet I still have them. Hmm. Here they are! Ok, let me put them on you. Give me your foot...up we go...let me just fix the top...and the other leg...there...aren't they nice? Oh, you look so cute. Turn around for me. Huh...well, since you're taller than me, the dress doesn't quite cover you, and well, your boxers are showing...but don't worry, I know just what you need...That's right, panties. Not just any panties, really cute ones too. White, with a bow in front, lace at the sides and ruffles at the back. Come on, lets get these on you...Now be fair, I'm standing here almost naked, you're getting to see me in panties. I just want to see you in panties too. That's it...Good girl! Now lift your dress so I can see. Aw, little Alice likes it! My sweet girl really likes her pretty new underwear! Turn...Aw, and your bum is just so cute in them. I just wanna squeeze it. You're such a good girl! That's quite a tent your pitching in front there...do you like the way I look in my panties? Or the way you feel in yours? Or maybe both? Either way, Alice...And that's your new name by the way, Alice...I think you and I should take a little trip through Wonderland together
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
John8472

Thank you very very much Empress!
sissypussyboi

i would like an audio about being cupcake into srs, to become a true woman.

that just sounds so hot to me.
Patti Remick

Id love to hear The Mistresses put a small penis sissy into its schoolgirl outfit (white frilly blouse, short plaid jumper dress, white tights, white lace anklet socks, black MJ shoes) and then laugh as they administer SPH to it while they put it into its cupcake. And I know where you can find the small penis sissy that has the schoolgirl outfits... :cry:
pammy

I would love a script about a man slowly being turned from a typical husband into a totally submissive feminized sissy housewife. and lessons on how to become a better wife.
sissygirlyboy

I don't know why but hearing a biological woman encouraging me to become one of the girls, to give in to my desire to please men, and to accept that I'm gay is soooooo powerful to me. I want to be one of the girls in everything, and I want nothing better than acceptance from then saying I'm made for men and they consider me like a girlfriend and not a man. Make sense?
That's side one, and side two is basically the same except not gay, but faggot and not encouragement but humiliation...like I KNOW YOU're a cocksucking faggot! Stop pretending!
oh wow. now I'm hot :)
sissy_sindy

pammy wrote:I would love a script about a man slowly being turned from a typical husband into a totally submissive feminized sissy housewife. and lessons on how to become a better wife.
ooooh, i would LUV to hear this too!
sissy.sandra

Caught

What would people say if they knew what a sissy you are? What would your friends and cupcake think about you, if they knew you dress up in women's lingerie and put on make-up? What if your colleagues found out that you love to pull on that little stiffy between your legs while dressed and dolled up to look like a prissy little sissy boy? Do you think they would laugh at you? Do you think the women in your life would smirk at you when they meet you, and maybe talk about you behind your back?

"Hey girls, did you know that he is a sissy boy and that he wears pink frilly women's underwear under his regular clothes?"

What if they found out some of your dirtier secrets? You know, those secrets you lock away in encrypted file folders on your computer and don't want anybody to ever find out about! Like how you fantasize about dressing up in a sexy outfit and then seduce a real man? Like how, whenever you put on lipstick, you dream of wrapping those pretty lips around a big juicy piece of man-meat? What would the people in your life think if they learned that little gem about you? Can you imagine looking into the eyes of a woman who knows that you dress like a sissy boy, dream of being with a man and prepare for that encounter by stretching your sissy pussy with pluggies and dildos? How could you ever face her? How could she not just laugh in your face?

"Mmmh, what now? I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously... I mean, I know you're wearing pink girly panties right now... it's a little hard to talk work with someone like that..."

How about the fact that you are getting a little stiffie right now? You know what I mean, don't you? What would people think if they knew that you are turned on by thought of them finding out what a submissive sissy you really are?!? That you dream of one day being caught while you are wearing your prissiest and most helplessly revealing sissy outfit?

And then there's of course that one special lady, who must NEVER learn the truth. The woman you secretly desire but don't have the nerve to even talk to, much less ask out on a date. What would SHE think about you, if she learned all your prissy and dirty little secrets? She's such a gossip too... she would tell everyone! Can you imagine that amazing and beautiful woman sharing the embarrassing truth about you with all the women in your life?

Well, well sissy boy. I guess you're in for a treat, because I just told her. That's right... she knows everything about you now! You're caught! No way out now... but who are we kidding, you wanted this all along! Haha!
EmpressMelanie

----------------------------------
Get to know your UNIQUE SISSY MISTRESS at http://www.teaseprincess.com - assignments, training & frilly fun!
Call me at 800-730-3298
Listen to my exclusive audios here
Sissy discipline comes in many shapes and sizes!
EmpressMelanie

----------------------------------
Get to know your UNIQUE SISSY MISTRESS at http://www.teaseprincess.com - assignments, training & frilly fun!
Call me at 800-730-3298
Listen to my exclusive audios here
Sissy discipline comes in many shapes and sizes!