have you been cuckolded?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

There's such a fine line between being a cuckold and being a sissy. One day you're letting another man fuck your wife, the next you're in panties and simpering like a slut...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... urWife.mp3

What do you think? does cuckoldry lead to sissification for you?

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
EnchantrixCindy

Cuckolding and sissification can be subtle and ambiguous. The submissive cuckold ultimate gift is his obedience. In addition, men who worship women want women to cupcake them to dress like women.
BraLover

I agree with Ms Cindy!! I’m to weak/helpless/shy around hot women and thing having them dress me up as one would be vest for me. This would be only way I would be with hot women and having them along with oall if you dressing/turning/keeping along with giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks is what I want as I’m always going to be yours/women’s cream puff girl forever. There’s no use in fighting nor resisting this it’s who I am and become.