Where You See Failure, I See A Sexy Sissy Opportunity

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Admit it, a calm sense of security overcomes you while you are dressed up. It somehow fulfills a void in your psyche like nothing else ever will.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/W ... ailure.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.sissyville.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
Ms. Piper

EnchantrixCindy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 pm Admit it, a calm sense of security overcomes you while you are dressed up. It somehow fulfills a void in your psyche like nothing else ever will.
Oh wow, Ms. Cindy. This is a lovely way of verbalizing what our sissies feel when they are dressed up. They are the person they feel they're truly meant to be. They feel as if they are "home." I really admire the way you really seem to understand sissies. :)
BraLover

Dressing up is who I am and I’ve accepted this. The women’s clothes/dresses/leggings/blouses/bras/panties/slips/slacks/sweaters/knee high and ankle boots they fit and feel so much better on me. Just the soft fabrics against my soft waxed girlish smelling skin. I can’t believe how I look as I really do have perfect build. With wearing my wig along with makeup/lipstick I really am a cream puff girl.
EnchantrixCindy

Ms. Piper wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 pm
EnchantrixCindy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 pm Admit it, a calm sense of security overcomes you while you are dressed up. It somehow fulfills a void in your psyche like nothing else ever will.
Oh wow, Ms. Cindy. This is a lovely way of verbalizing what our sissies feel when they are dressed up. They are the person they feel they're truly meant to be. They feel as if they are "home." I really admire the way you really seem to understand sissies. :)

Yes, I enjoy making them feel as comfortable as possible and they must always look presentable as a sissy.