Ms.Anna "A girlfriend to confide in"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixAnna

Sometimes we just want a Girlfriend to confide in and/or have fun with. The following audio will give you an idea of some of the approaches that we can explore during such a Session.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Anna/GirlfriendB.mp3

Smooches,

Ms. Anna
BraLover

Yes on this Ms Anna! With all the mistresses knowing I’m a cream puff girl I can confess in which I have. The urge to wear lipstick/makeup/perfumes/lotions along with bras/panties/slips/dresses/leggings/yoga pants/wigs/d cup breast forms/along With blouses/women’s turtleneck sweaters as well all of you giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks is so hot and it reminds me of who I really am which is a weak/submissive feminine cream puff girl.

Ps I did come out of closet with my masseuse and she accepted this cupcake’s taken pictures of me with her phone dressed up/measure and fitted me in bra along with makeup/lipstick on me and she’s using perfumes mixed with lotions on my massages along with facials. She has me using same facial lotions and perfumes as well. I wanted her to do this and don’t mind that she has started to. She even told me that I need to embrace/accept this as it’s who I am and become.
EnchantrixAnna

BraLover wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 am Yes on this Ms Anna! With all the mistresses knowing I’m a cream puff girl I can confess in which I have. The urge to wear lipstick/makeup/perfumes/lotions along with bras/panties/slips/dresses/leggings/yoga pants/wigs/d cup breast forms/along With blouses/women’s turtleneck sweaters as well all of you giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks is so hot and it reminds me of who I really am which is a weak/submissive feminine cream puff girl.

Ps I did come out of closet with my masseuse and she accepted this cupcake’s taken pictures of me with her phone dressed up/measure and fitted me in bra along with makeup/lipstick on me and she’s using perfumes mixed with lotions on my massages along with facials. She has me using same facial lotions and perfumes as well. I wanted her to do this and don’t mind that she has started to. She even told me that I need to embrace/accept this as it’s who I am and become.
Bralover,

The importance of embracing your EROTIC TRUTH is that you are a sissy cream puff girl!

Consider youself lucky!

There are so many people out there who will never accept or even greet their Erotic Truth, Identification and become intimate with it within themselves.

Your lipstick, lotions and cream puff revelations are splendid!

Ms. Anna
BraLover

I am very lucky for this as I do have lady who’s into this. She’s married but told me not to worry about her husband or care what others think. It’s not about the sex at all. She’s nonjudgmental and accepting of this. I just want her to help me with my feminization. She’s taken pictures of me with her phone dressed up/has me using same facial lotions and perfumes she uses and sprays me with them on my massages along with facials. Also she measured and fitted me in bra cupcake has 6 of her old bras she’s going to give me. Do you think I should tell her I like to wear wigs as well? Since she asked me if I ever got caught dressed up at home. I’m thinking I should. She’s controlling my spending and said if I spend foolishly she will kick my butt. I’m leaning that I should tell her about my wig wearing since she’s going to give me her bras and hope she will help me fitting wigs in and take pictures of me. It’s time for me to accept who I am and become which is a sissy cream puff. At my age (47) most women are married with kids and I’m not. Cross dressing is to hard to resist and I’ve invested to much money into purging. As I said I just want her to help me with my feminization.
EnchantrixAnna

BraLover wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:07 am I am very lucky for this as I do have lady who’s into this. She’s married but told me not to worry about her husband or care what others think. It’s not about the sex at all. She’s nonjudgmental and accepting of this. I just want her to help me with my feminization. She’s taken pictures of me with her phone dressed up/has me using same facial lotions and perfumes she uses and sprays me with them on my massages along with facials. Also she measured and fitted me in bra cupcake has 6 of her old bras she’s going to give me. Do you think I should tell her I like to wear wigs as well? Since she asked me if I ever got caught dressed up at home. I’m thinking I should. She’s controlling my spending and said if I spend foolishly she will kick my butt. I’m leaning that I should tell her about my wig wearing since she’s going to give me her bras and hope she will help me fitting wigs in and take pictures of me. It’s time for me to accept who I am and become which is a sissy cream puff. At my age (47) most women are married with kids and I’m not. Cross dressing is to hard to resist and I’ve invested to much money into purging. As I said I just want her to help me with my feminization.
Hello BraLover,

YES, do tell her about the Wigs! After all, you have to budget for them AND hair is soooooooo important to achieve the right look for a creampuff girl like you.

Smooches,

Ms. Anna
Dena

Buy the best wig you can find. A good wig may the most important piece of a sissy's wardrobe!
BraLover

I did tell her about wigs and taking pictures of me. She said she felt uncomfortable about this, about people seeing me dressed up and said she has business to run cupcake’s concerned about my safety which I totally agreed with her. I did order dd forms for my new bras as the 38dd bra fits and my d cups fill them out. She did say I need to embrace/accept who I am/become as it’s my body my own skin and nobody’s business. I did say I’d much rather dress up in women’s clothes as I feel so much better and if I find gf fine and if I don’t I’m not going to lose any sleep.