From Sissy To Sissy Cuckold

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Naturally, you are a sissy who is a biological male with a predisposition for estrogen instead of testosterone.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/FromSissy.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/from ... o-cuckold/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
BraLover

Ive been put in friend zone by girls I know and I’m with this and over it!!! I can focus on dressing up at home as a girl whenever I want and not deal with the drama and emotion of being in a relationship. I’d rather do this then go out/get home way late and not eat enough sleep. Do I really need a girlfriend if I’m calling you and the mistresses on weekly/bi weekly basis s for feminization training and therapy? I don’t think so.
EnchantrixCindy

BraLover wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:58 am Ive been put in friend zone by girls I know and I’m with this and over it!!! I can focus on dressing up at home as a girl whenever I want and not deal with the drama and emotion of being in a relationship. I’d rather do this then go out/get home way late and not eat enough sleep. Do I really need a girlfriend if I’m calling you and the mistresses on weekly/bi weekly basis s for feminization training and therapy? I don’t think so.
Obviously, you are not allowed to act like a free man or a masculine male when in the home. But if a future girlfriend is willing to support you with becoming your true feminine self then, yes, go for it!
lonicd

My desire is to be a sissy cuckold.....I would love for my sexy wife to go out with other men and I would dress sexy while she is out. My fantasy is for them to come home and catch me in my femme sissy mode and to then take me under their power and help me to be a good sissy lover for her and her man
EnchantrixCindy

lonicd wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:52 pm My desire is to be a sissy cuckold.....I would love for my sexy wife to go out with other men and I would dress sexy while she is out. My fantasy is for them to come home and catch me in my femme sissy mode and to then take me under their power and help me to be a good sissy lover for her and her man

Maybe they both know that you are a sissy and soon you will live a life of service and worship as a cuckold.
lonicd

Mistress Cindy

That would be awesome......I hope you are correct. I love to dress and be a sexy slut