Must have Undergarments for Sissies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

I do like to sing and dance... don't get me wrong. I can take an hour or two and give myself a little sing along show! I just don't usually get dressed up for it. lol. I think I have way too much fun just singing and dancing... hee!

I wonder if anyone out there in internet land has a good rec for suspender clips...

H.

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> I can't believe you haven't wanted to act out your favourite Katy Perry or Christina
> Aquilera corset fantasies! :o
> Its just such wonderful fun: even if you don't have an admiring audience!
>
> Although its not just pop divas I 'do'
> I 'perform' to old show tunes, and Adam and The Ants, and even some 80s 'big hair'
> heavy metal!! :D
>
> The problem with those detachable clips, is that there always seems to be one that
> becomes detached, when I'm in the middle of a routine, :evil: or the spring goes in
> them! :roll:

> >
> > :)
> > Harper
> >
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I always liked dancing too, even before I discovered corsets, and seamed black stockings and suspenders.
But I kept that side of me hidden for far too long
So its like I'm celebrating 'breaking free' as well! :D

Ms. Harper wrote:
> I do like to sing and dance... don't get me wrong. I can take an hour or two and give
> myself a little sing along show! I just don't usually get dressed up for it. lol. I
> think I have way too much fun just singing and dancing... hee!
>
> I wonder if anyone out there in internet land has a good rec for suspender clips...
>
> H.
>
> StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> > I can't believe you haven't wanted to act out your favourite Katy Perry or
> Christina
> > Aquilera corset fantasies! :o
> > Its just such wonderful fun: even if you don't have an admiring audience!
> >
> > Although its not just pop divas I 'do'
> > I 'perform' to old show tunes, and Adam and The Ants, and even some 80s 'big
> hair'
> > heavy metal!! :D
> >
> > The problem with those detachable clips, is that there always seems to be one
> that
> > becomes detached, when I'm in the middle of a routine, :evil: or the spring
> goes in
> > them! :roll:
>
> > >
> > > :)
> > > Harper
> > >

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Dena

I'm falling in love with you, Empress Harper! (I would love to accompany you on guitar).

Thanks for the corset-story link, I was unfamiliar with them.
I''m tempted to buy one of their long underbust styles.
Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> I always liked dancing too, even before I discovered corsets, and seamed black
> stockings and suspenders.
> But I kept that side of me hidden for far too long
> So its like I'm celebrating 'breaking free' as well! :D

Celebrate it cupcake! Dance like no one's watching, live your life to the fullest and screw anyone who says to sit down and be quiet. Get your gear on and lipsynch your little heart out! (that's really what I do, I sing at the top of my lungs and prance around feeling good and happy. SUCH a great pick me up!)

My current favorite to sing and dance to is Adele. Whoever broke her heart created a great artist in their wake. Dayum, she can put some emotion on it!

Harper
Ms. Harper

Fall away, Dena love! I'm in an expansive mood today, so let's spread the love far and wide; the world isn't big enough to contain or constrain us!

...oh dear, I'm about to start talking in song lyrics, someone stop me before I go too far...

;)
Harper

Dena wrote:
> I'm falling in love with you, Empress Harper! (I would love to accompany
> you on guitar).
>
> Thanks for the corset-story link, I was unfamiliar with them.
> I''m tempted to buy one of their long underbust styles.
_Davina_

Oh come on Ms Harper. You know you Ladies represent the most incredible Ladies many of us have ever dreamed of. It's so easy to see why a lot of guys would fall in love with you. I understand that many of us aren't ready for anything monogamous at present but a guy can dream can't he? I think if people spent more time falling in love and just appreciating the world around them, this would be a lot happier place.

Besides, the initial phases of falling in love are so awesome. That bubbly feeling and the butterflies in your stomach are something to cherish. It's probably the only reason I can imagine being cupcake again and starting over. I'm sure you are no stranger to creating that sensation. ;-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel

I'm sure I'll get around to 'doing' Adele, also :D

There are basically three types of songs I mime/and or dance to, when I'm dressed and made up in my best lingerie, long stretch satin gloves, seamed black stockings, and spike heels:

1). The girlie pop (or disco) songs: a particular favourite is The Angels 'My Boyfriend's Back'
2). The torch ballads, where I bend, and grind, and 'emote', :D as the singer wrenches every last ounce of emotion out of each line
3). The classic show, or chorus girl/showgirl toons, such as Marilyn Monroe's "I'm Gonna File My Claim" or 'Big Spender' :D

Can you think of any in the above categories You'd think I'd enjoy 'doing', Empress? :)

Ms. Harper wrote:

>
> Celebrate it cupcake! Dance like no one's watching, live your life to the fullest and
> screw anyone who says to sit down and be quiet. Get your gear on and lipsynch your
> little heart out! (that's really what I do, I sing at the top of my lungs and prance
> around feeling good and happy. SUCH a great pick me up!)
>
> My current favorite to sing and dance to is Adele. Whoever broke her heart created a
> great artist in their wake. Dayum, she can put some emotion on it!
>
> Harper

Ms. Harper

I love that feeling of falling in love. It's terrifying and exhilarating all at once, and you feel like you can do anything!

I don't blame the gentlemen for falling in love with us, we're all incredible and sexy and amazing and they should fall in love (at least a little bit) with each and every one of us! Constantly!

Love is what makes all things possible; you should practice it as much as possible.

_Davina_ wrote:
> Oh come on Ms Harper. You know you Ladies represent the most incredible
> Ladies many of us have ever dreamed of. It's so easy to see why a lot of
> guys would fall in love with you. I understand that many of us aren't
> ready for anything monogamous at present but a guy can dream can't he? I
> think if people spent more time falling in love and just appreciating the
> world around them, this would be a lot happier place.
>
> Besides, the initial phases of falling in love are so awesome. That bubbly
> feeling and the butterflies in your stomach are something to cherish. It's
> probably the only reason I can imagine being cupcake again and starting over.
> I'm sure you are no stranger to creating that sensation. ;-)

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Ms. Harper

I like Christina Aguilara's Beautiful a whole lot. And Pink "U + Ur Hand". hee. Girl power!

For emotion, I'm all over Natalie Merchant... "Ophelia" has got to be in my top ten, ever. OH, Adele's "Make you Feel My Love" is just so freaking perfect.

I like India Arie, too, for a soulful strong voice. mmm.

If you like jazz, listen to Nina Simone. Holy hell that woman! I have just a little crush on her, and when you find out she's playing the piano in all those songs?! dayum.

Mama Cass Elliot rocks my socks in a major way.

I don't tend to break them down by genre, just by voice. And feel. hm, I wonder what that says about how my brain works...

_Davina_

If you like jazz, have you ever listened to Helen Rogers when she is singing for Paul Hardcastle? She makes me melt. Their "Smooth Cuts" is a good compilation CD to get an idea of what she sounds like.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel

The thing about Nina Simone, though, Empress, is that I hear she's got a temper on her that would reduce all self-respecting sissies to jelly, so I'm not sure how comfortable I would be miming to her while dancing in my heels and scanties! :?
Although I do love her music! :)

Ms. Harper wrote:
> I like Christina Aguilara's Beautiful a whole lot. And Pink "U + Ur
> Hand". hee. Girl power!
>
> For emotion, I'm all over Natalie Merchant... "Ophelia" has got
> to be in my top ten, ever. OH, Adele's "Make you Feel My Love" is
> just so freaking perfect.
>
> I like India Arie, too, for a soulful strong voice. mmm.
>
> If you like jazz, listen to Nina Simone. Holy hell that woman! I have just
> a little crush on her, and when you find out she's playing the piano in all
> those songs?! dayum.
>
> Mama Cass Elliot rocks my socks in a major way.
>
> I don't tend to break them down by genre, just by voice. And feel. hm, I
> wonder what that says about how my brain works...

Jackli4

Do you like this? Realistic Wearable Silicone Crop Top Shirt with Breast Form for Female