Guide to perfect eyebrows!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Erika

Good Morning Ladies!

Eyebrows are important! They can really make your eyes and LOOK POP!

This is a great tutorial for eyebrows

I personally use Revlon Color Stay Brow Creator

But curious how Revlon color stay brow Fantasy is!

Watch the tutorial, and if anyone try's brow fantasy I want to hear from you!
EnchantrixRachel

Ooh gurls, check this out!

You might be surprised at how feminizing having your eyebrow game on fleek can be!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
Tiff

Mistress Erika, thank you for the beautiful finished brow tutorial and product suggestions.
My barber used to trim my shaggy brows and there is just no way I could do myself with a comb and scissors. I bought one of these brow trimmers;
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/ ... mmer-women
They will come with a guard that snaps on so it trims down to a uniform 7mm or something. Super easy and looks good. Did just this for a while and liked that they looked groomed rather than shaggy. After a while I took the guard off and I shaved the fine peach fuzz above my brow and above my cheekbone… Then groomed the length between my brows and on the ends. Now it is super easy to just look well groomed.
Eventually I dared to trim just a few hairs under the brows to give them just a bit of an arch. It was so easy, too easy. I did a few more and a few more. Caution: don’t do any semi-permanent feminization when you have a hard on! Hehe. Oh well, they grew out. Once I used one of those arch stencils from Walgreens not knowing it was a “color stay” product! Oh well, they faded. Hehe
The girl that cut my hair always had awesome brows and lash extensions. Of course I always complimented her on them and she told me where she got them done. I will never forget her comment; “Guys can have nice looking brows too” !!!  Long story short, I went in and even though I stressed I did not want them over done too much my first time, she surprisingly quickly threaded around my brows, trimmed and tinted them and tinted my lashes. This was done in a mall store with everyone looking on.
They looked good but everyone I spoke with afterward it was obvious their eyes would be staring at my brows. Most didn’t say anything but many did ask if I had had my brows done? I would sheepishly admit I did and ask if it was too much and they always responded, no they look good. I would highly recommend the experience but first get yourself a simple trimmer and get used to being well groomed.
Only after this can you appreciate feathering in and defining that finished look with a brow pencil. Good sissy fun! 

Have fun, Tiffany
Mistress Erika

Tiffy! Thank you so much for this! I'm so pleased to hear you had fun!

I love your tip about having a hard on *giggles*

See ladies, it's OK to have lovely eyebrows and if you are hesitant to be as bold and brave as Tiff and go into the salon it's home fun it is!

Clear mascara is a great choice for lashes, no color to rub or smudge but makes your natural lashes POP!